• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ/sdsu thread

I too just read this whole thread, and loved it! We were at the game -- and I wouldn't have traded it for anything. People around us who'd never in years opened their mouths were jumping and screaming and hugging along with the rest of us. It's a good day to be a Griz fan!

Bump. This was fun to revisit. Funny how those who were most confident when we were down a lot were the cat fans. Hope everyone's wrists have healed since!

EverettGriz said:
Great bump, Peaux!

I am sooooo watching my DVD of this game tonight!! (well, maybe just the 2nd half....)

No! Watch the entire game! It'll make the 2nd half comeback that much better! :thumb:

Sweet! :clap:

And boooo...

It takes FOREVER to find a thread buried as deep as this one. And that really sucks when you come to find it's already been bumped! :twisted:

I did not go back and look through this thread but is this the one where "dub-fonzy" made the most epic e-foot in mouth on the internet? As I recall, he made an "I told you so" thread before the big comeback was mounted.

garizzalies said:
I did not go back and look through this thread but is this the one where "dub-fonzy" made the most epic e-foot in mouth on the internet? As I recall, he made an "I told you so" thread before the big comeback was mounted.

That AppOrange guy? Yeah, he made 4 posts and then mysteriously disappeared before the game was over. :lol:

EverettGriz said:
Great bump, Peaux!

I am sooooo watching my DVD of this game tonight!! (well, maybe just the 2nd half....)
That's a "ditto"! :thumb:

I too read through the later part of the Wabbits thread, and loved two parts specifically. Make that three ... there were a few guys (gals?) who started to worry -- see the change in momentum -- before anyone else. That was interesting. Second point: The total anger (pissed-off-ness, etc.) about the prevent defense. There was a lot of that (and rightly so, IPO). And last but no least: Some conceded that Mariani was the difference, not just with KO return, but with his inspiration down the stretch. Every Griz contributed, but I think we can all agree that Marc "put the team on his back" for an amazing comeback.

A good-news: Fans remember, and coaches remember, but most this year's team were in junior high when that game happened.

Latest posts

Back