• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs UNI Predictions

I'm gonna say 41-27 Griz I think if stit could knock of ndsu then hauck can run over uni. Same scenario uni does not have any film to now what to expect very loud crowed uni is done for

Griz 97- UNI 6 (late touchdown against our 4th string but miss the PAT when the ball is lost in the smoke, nobody responds to the ref because it is too cold and loud). The ball is later recovered by a guy from Butte is immediately named "best in space".

I’m going to say Griz win a gutty game 20 - 17.

I think we see a solid performance on both sides of the ball with some flashes of great play. This first game and win will be used as a springboard for the season knocking off the #13 rank team in the country.

Griz fans get confirmation that Bobby is back and ignites even more excitement. Missoula as a whole again starts getting behind the Griz, Which in the long long run is a economic boom for the local economy.

I have a real good feeling Griz fans!

Go Griz, Fight On RTD

I've held off as not to rush to judgement. Two weeks ago I would have picked a very close game. Actually, UNI by a score. Sorry.

I'm now anticipating a trouncing at our house. Good things are happening.

UNI 9
GRIZ 30

And we begin the climb up in the standings. Will be in the North End introducing my 8 month old granddaughter to the madness. She'll be the one with the pink #37 Jersey and the matching nearly sound proof ear muffs.

signedbewildered said:
I've held off as not to rush to judgement. Two weeks ago I would have picked a very close game. Actually, UNI by a score. Sorry.

I'm now anticipating a trouncing at our house. Good things are happening.

UNI 9
GRIZ 30

And we begin the climb up in the standings. Will be in the North End introducing my 8 month old granddaughter to the madness. She'll be the one with the pink #37 Jersey and the matching nearly sound proof ear muffs.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

UNI a veteran team used to big time games in big arenas, a handful for young grizzlies

Expect a lot of emotion and noise but not enough for our boys to prevail

A growing experience for us, unfortunately the panthers grind out a 24-17 win

If Buss was healthy, I'd definitely pick the Griz at home. Without the best LB in the FCS, we will need the entire D to step it up a notch.
I think the game will be close. Whoever wins the turnover battle will win.My heart goes with Bobby at home in his first game back. My pick though is UNI, a tough first opponent winning by 3 or less over a team that is still learning to work together under all new coaches. :(

Back