• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs UNI Predictions

4theluvofgriz said:
We are too young and inexperienced at key positions.

UNI 27
Griz 17

I have so much confidence in Bobby Hauck, his coaches and this team that it really scares me when I read comments like this. I hope you are dead wrong with your prediction....

QB's all inexperienced.
RB's can't run.
OL all no good.
WR can't catch.
TE never had one before.
DL all standing up.
LB all hurt.
CB and SS can't run backwards.

With all that considered......

Griz 38

Fart faces 17

IdahoGrizFan said:
QB's all inexperienced.
RB's can't run.
OL all no good.
WR can't catch.
TE never had one before.
DL all standing up.
LB all hurt.

Griz 38

Fart faces 17

You forgot that the kickers can't kick.

blackfootipa said:
IdahoGrizFan said:
QB's all inexperienced.
RB's can't run.
OL all no good.
WR can't catch.
TE never had one before.
DL all standing up.
LB all hurt.

Griz 38

Fart faces 17

Haha, you are correct. It will be interesting to see how the Griz show up. I am assuming the D will do well and the O will do better in the second half.

blackfootipa said:
IdahoGrizFan said:
QB's all inexperienced.
RB's can't run.
OL all no good.
WR can't catch.
TE never had one before.
DL all standing up.
LB all hurt.

Griz 38

Fart faces 17

Kickers can kick they just can't kick accurate....

reinell30 said:
4theluvofgriz said:

UNI 27
Griz 17

I have so much confidence in Bobby Hauck, his coaches and this team that it really scares me when I read comments like this. I hope you are dead wrong with your prediction....

I always use logic when I make observations, and leave the predictions made "from the heart" to the others. I like to discuss football from a reality angle, and many fans like to forego logic for hope. That is totally O.K., but there is a place among fans who understand the game of football for discussions based on reality too. I too hope my prediction is wrong, and would love to see the Griz kick their asses. But, WIU is ranked #12 for a reason, and we have too many question marks for me to predict an upset.

4theluvofgriz said:
reinell30 said:
4theluvofgriz said:

UNI 27
Griz 17

I always use logic when I make observations, and leave the predictions made "from the heart" to the others. I like to discuss football from a reality angle, and many fans like to forego logic for hope. That is totally O.K., but there is a place among fans who understand the game of football for discussions based on reality too. I too hope my prediction is wrong, and would love to see the Griz kick their asses. But, WIU is ranked #12 for a reason, and we have too many question marks for me to predict an upset.

I completley agree with. If you step back and look at this logically and objectively from position group to position group, this could/should be a lopsided game in UNI's favor.

I am hoping that the emotion, effort and energy of the Griz keeps it close, but that can also work in the other direction.

Back