• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ/WEBER thread

Where's djollie nuts....maybe he's still laughing at the griz, or telling anybody who will listen how much better weebs stud is than anybody the Griz have ever suited up in any sport in any fantasy. Greatest performance by an individual ever, ever, ever for the griz.

WOW, what a win. Anthony "Michael Jordan" Johnson.

Seriously, I am shaking and in tears after that one. My body hurts. AT the half, I went from the recliner to the love seat, crossed my fingers, my arms, and my legs. It was working so I stayed their with every possible cross I could do, I did. I am actually sore from it, but would do it again in heartbeat.

Valvano with an alltime quote on AJ. Other commentator "AJ is big man on campus." Valvano "He is big man of college basketball tonight. " No other player is doing this tonight or any tournament was the jist of it.

How about Cherry coming up with the big tie up in the end? Another clutch play for him.

AJ was in a zone like no other BSC player in BSC history. AJ is now a legend that goes down in folk lore with Dickenson, but in basketball.

I am to excited to post more. I need to calm myself down.

One of the greatest EFFORT games I have ever seen...Cudos to the team for staying the course, they proved some of us wrong------and I couldn't be happier! :thumb:

Our Johnson was huge tonight! :eek: :shock:

Never cared that much for basketball, but after watching this game, I think I kinda' like it!

Thanks, AJ! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Havent been that excited since the app state game. Wonderful second half grzzlies, and what a performance by AJ. My Goodness gracious!

The man...the myth...the legend...Anthony Johnson.

The game was one half of about the worse bball I have ever seen and one half the best. The experience of AJ took over. Lillard is awful good, but there is no substitute for experience. AJ also couldn't hardly make anything in the first half, but was on fire in the second. Hope he gets lots of time on Sports Center.

You like that give me, you still suk, A Christmas gift from the refs as the obvious foul was not called and a jump ball instead. You lose by 30-40 in the tournament as you have only 1 player who is damn good.
Tinkle is a joke

Grizbeer said:
The good news is they will make a run, and get it respectable, even tempt use to believe in them.

grizonbob said:
Unbelievable.

We've just seen one of the greatest performances ever by a Griz. Maybe THE greatest!

AJ just took over that game.

He's the MVP of the Big Sky.

AZDoc said:
"I can't believe what I just saw"

We are all believers now

Wow.....AJ.....just, wow. I'm pretty sure that there aren't many Big Sky fans outside of Missoula that will miss you doing that but I give credit where it is due. That was impressive. Congratulations.

I figured all season that relying too much on one player (AJ) to score your points was a weakness but it turned out to be the opposite when it counted the most. Qvale and Selvig had pretty good games. Stat sheet was pretty vacant otherwise but the Griz didn't need it tonight.

I hope for the Griz fanbase's sake they get seeded in Spokanistan. Bring some noise in the NCAA's, Griz fans.

MTJack

Back