• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ/WEBER thread

number1debater said:
POOOR WILDCATS!!! POOOOOOR WILDCATS!!!!!!

LillardMVP said:
You like that give me, you still suk, A Christmas gift from the refs as the obvious foul was not called and a jump ball instead. You lose by 30-40 in the tournament as you have only 1 player who is damn good.
Tinkle is a joke

Lets try to show some class. It could have gone either way.

Grizo406 said:
Never cared that much for basketball, but after watching this game, I think I kinda' like it!

Thanks, AJ! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Sugar Ray Richardson had that effect on this town 35 years ago, set off Griz BB as king. If only AJ was a freshman instead of a Senior, the magic could be back.

LillardMVP said:
You like that give me, you still suk, A Christmas gift from the refs as the obvious foul was not called and a jump ball instead. You lose by 30-40 in the tournament as you have only 1 player who is damn good.
Tinkle is a joke

Good to hear that Weber's basketball fans have just as much class as their football fans.

Christmas gift in your own house. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the NIT Mr. Lillard!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scoreboard!!!!!!

LillardMVP said:
Tinkle is a joke

One more than you guys do....who was it again who turned it over on a jump ball with 2 seconds left. I loved the pan of the weebs crowd at the end. classic.

Nice second half. Congrats to the team for nutting up and giving that kind of effort after such a flat first half.

LillardMVP said:
Tinkle is a joke

Lillard, show some class would you. Officiating worked both ways. AS a coach, I tell my team to take care of business, then the referees are not in the position to determine a game. You guys choked and faced a once in a lifetime performance from 1 player. That is sports for you.

You know damn well, I would have been cheering on Weber in the NCAA and tipped my hat to you guys had you won. GET over it, and be a good sport would you.

LillardMVP said:
Tinkle is a joke

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're classic. You think that game came down to just one play? How about all those free throws you guys choked away!? That was a jump ball, pure and simple, it was a great defensive play, never mind that your guy appeared to go over and back right before he got tied up. What a gracious loser you are.

Way to go Griz! AJ! AJ! AJ! AJ!

LillardMVP said:
Tinkle is a joke
Officiating was terrible, and I don't mean just against the Griz, there were terrible calls against Weber as well. Refs need to learn to count, for starters. i understand how you woudl be upset, but no ref, in any league, in any championship game is going to call that foul at the end. However, props for at least showing up here. Even saying Griz suc shows how much you care, something sorely missing in this conference.

The South Dakota State comeback and now this is the same school year - it ain't over 'til it's over. From deep despair to elation in a few minutes - what an amazing ride!! AJ, thanks for being a GRIZ - you done yourself proud!

62GRIZ said:
The South Dakota State comeback and now this is the same school year - it ain't over 'til it's over. From deep despair to elation in a few minutes - what an amazing ride!! AJ, thanks for being a GRIZ - you done yourself proud!

Think Tinkle brought the SDSU comeback up during halftime?

Hey lillard, nice class. I would be pissed too though, you just got beat by one guy in the second half. That lillard guy (the player) is as bout as good as there is. He will be a thorn in the side of the griz for two more years. Yeah that play at the end probably could have gone your way. Lillard was trying to win it himself. Don't blame him the rest of the team dissapeared down the run.

Hopefully Shaunte and AJ will be the first husband wife duo to play in the NCAA in the same year (don't know if it is true but sounds good). Go Lady Griz. and where is Seven to do a front page expose on these 2 for the home town Tacoma crowd?

PeauxRouge said:
62GRIZ said:

Think Tinkle brought the SDSU comeback up during halftime?

I am thinking he brought out some classic Belushi:

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

LillardMVP said:
Tinkle is a joke

No all dweeber fans are crybabys

tears.gif

Via college hoops on twitter: @ESPNAndyKatz Wow. What a performance by Anthony Johnson. 42 points. Montana down 20 to Weber State and wins in Ogden. Love Wayne Tinkle. Great guy. 13 minutes ago

PeauxRouge said:
LillardMVP said:
Tinkle is a joke

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're classic. You think that game came down to just one play? How about all those free throws you guys choked away!? That was a jump ball, pure and simple, it was a great defensive play, never mind that your guy appeared to go over and back right before he got tied up. What a gracious loser you are.

Way to go Griz! AJ! AJ! AJ! AJ!

I too thought an over and back violation could have been called...

Way to go Lillard,

Your team is up by 20 in the 2nd half and you are bit%hing about a jump ball call...... :lol: I guess you can take your place next to the UNC fans and blame the refs...... :cry:

Lillard you need to stop. Montana you guys played a heck of a game. I am mad at the refs too but AJ played a heck of a game and we just couldn't stop him.

Back