• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck

PlayerRep said:
GoldenEagle said:
jodcon said:
GoldenEagle said:
Curious, why did Hauck leave in the first place?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So the assumption from all of the people that think he is coming back is that $$$$ is no longer a concern for him.

Dollars for coming back was never an issue for him.

But he was not hired and Stitt was. Was Hauck not interested 3 years ago?

GoldenEagle said:
PlayerRep said:
GoldenEagle said:
jodcon said:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So the assumption from all of the people that think he is coming back is that $$$$ is no longer a concern for him.

We decided to let you guys win a couple more.

AllWeatherFan said:
GoldenEagle said:
PlayerRep said:
GoldenEagle said:

We decided to let you guys win a couple more.

That was kind of you.

PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
RedHawk said:
Private Charter + https://skylinesportsmt.com/bob-stitt-out-as-montana-head-coach/ + https://twitter.com/ASchmidtacular/status/932722963211624449 = 99%

The last sentence of the skyline sports article also says that Haslam adamantly denied having any contact with potential candidates. Either he's flat out lying or your theory is incorrect. Time will tell.

He probably should have said direct contact. #middleman

Exactly. Agents. Trusted Friends and supporters. Jeez, some people need to read the words more carefully.

I read the words quite carefully thank you very much. I say what I mean and mean what I say. If I ever "adamantly deny" having done something, you can bet your ass I didn't do it. Haslam adamantly denied contact. If there was contact through middlemen then I contend he was lying, which is what I said originally. But whatever...I don't have a dog in this fight.

Da Boyz Mom said:
PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
The last sentence of the skyline sports article also says that Haslam adamantly denied having any contact with potential candidates. Either he's flat out lying or your theory is incorrect. Time will tell.

Exactly. Agents. Trusted Friends and supporters. Jeez, some people need to read the words more carefully.

I read the words quite carefully thank you very much. I say what I mean and mean what I say. If I ever "adamantly deny" having done something, you can bet your ass I didn't do it. Haslam adamantly denied contact. If there was contact through middlemen then I contend he was lying, which is what I said originally. But whatever...I don't have a dog in this fight.
Happens (almost that exact language) every single time a coach is hired. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

AZGrizFan said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:

Happens (almost that exact language) every single time a coach is hired. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

OKAY. POINT TAKEN.

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
PlayerRep said:

OKAY. POINT TAKEN.
:lol: :oops:

northendzonecrazy said:
tothemax said:
schield said:
grizcountry420 said:

No doubt in my mother f***[*] mind Bobby Ball walked off that plane this evening at MSO.

Where do you think he would stay? Ie, what's the nicest hotel in Missoula? Call it and ask for Bobby.

With a booster or good friend. Doubt the public eye is really desired quite yet....

Sample and I waited at Minute Man Aviation for the private plan that we tracked from San Diego to land in Missoula. Bobby Hauck was not on the plane.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
northendzonecrazy said:
tothemax said:
schield said:
No doubt in my mother f***[*] mind Bobby Ball walked off that plane this evening at MSO.

Where do you think he would stay? Ie, what's the nicest hotel in Missoula? Call it and ask for Bobby.

With a booster or good friend. Doubt the public eye is really desired quite yet....

Sample and I waited at Minute Man Aviation for the private plan that we tracked from San Diego to land in Missoula. Bobby Hauck was not on the plane.

It was his agent. :lol:

Back