• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Henderson Officially Back?!

reinell30 said:
EverettGriz said:
That sound you just heard?

That was me booking my flight to Dallas and reserving my room in Frisco!

Welcome home, Ellis!!! I could not be happier that you're back, but I'm even happier you're healthy. It is a GREAT day to be a GRIZZLY!!!!

What has taken you so long?

I was in rehab.

It didn't take.

EverettGriz said:
reinell30 said:
EverettGriz said:

Welcome home, Ellis!!! I could not be happier that you're back, but I'm even happier you're healthy. It is a GREAT day to be a GRIZZLY!!!!

I was in rehab.

It didn't take.

Damn you, Schick Shadel.

Looking forward to seeing scenes like this again in 2015
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZUon_sMZUE[/youtube]
Can someone tell me HOW to post from vimeo on here, too, please!?!

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
reinell30 said:
EverettGriz said:

I was in rehab.

It didn't take.

Damn you, Schick Shadel.

Pat O'Day is full of shit. Don't ever trust a sober Irishman!

Pat O'Day is specifically named in my lawsuit regarding the system's failure.

Mind you, I'm not upset that the program didn't stop my drinking. Rather, I'm upset that I had to endure two weeks without. That's actionable. And I'm going for blood.

EverettGriz said:
Pat O'Day is specifically named in my lawsuit regarding the system's failure.

Mind you, I'm not upset that the program didn't stop my drinking. Rather, I'm upset that I had to endure two weeks without. That's actionable. And I'm going for blood.

Fuck that! In these cases, you can't just go for blood without also going for breath and urine.

Grisly Fan said:
poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
wbtfg said:
I hope he has a huge year then transfers to Oregon.

That would be a helluva story, wouldn't it? From there being questions about ever playing again to transferring to Oregon? I'd sure hate to see him go, but I'm also sure Griz fans would be happy for him as a player and person, especially after what he's given us.

LOL. Maybe three of you.
I'm sure that is what you want to believe because it would help valid your wimpy coach's attitude. I think the attitude at a school that is used to winning is quite a bit different than yours. Great players come and go -- and yet the Griz still find a way to win. No one player is greater than the whole. We'd all grouse a bit then wish EH well and follow his success wherever he wound up. Of course some would go off the deep end since there's always been and always be the lunatic fringe. Maybe that explains R Ash?

LOL :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Damn you, Schick Shadel.

A sober Irishman? That's like Bigfoot....rumored to exist, but never actually SEEN.

A'hem?! http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69576&p=1040162&hilit=bigfoot#p1040151
I am pretty sure Eddie Murphy said his Aunt Bunny is a certified bigfoot. And Gus' kids are 1/2 bigfoot. goonie googoo.

AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
I was in rehab.

It didn't take.

Damn you, Schick Shadel.

A sober Irishman? That's like Bigfoot....rumored to exist, but never actually SEEN.
Racist

I'm half Irish, should I cry like a little bitch because you said some offensive words about my race or should I just go fishing and STFU?

You know that old saying, a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of STFU anytime. Fishing it is. Hoping for pictures.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Damn you, Schick Shadel.

Racist

I'm half Irish, should I cry like a little bitch because you said some offensive words about my race or should I just go fishing and STFU?

STFU. I'm 100% Irish and I sucked it up. You can, too.

AZGrizFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:

Racist

STFU. I'm 100% Irish and I sucked it up. You can, too.
Both of us know you are better than I am........just ask you.

:coffee:

Latest posts

Back