• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Henderson Officially Back?!

wbtfg said:
I hope he has a huge year then transfers to Oregon.

Ain't gonna change the end result of the Griz/'scat game for the next two years. Gonna be at LEAST four straight by the time he's gone. :lol:

wbtfg said:

That would be a helluva story, wouldn't it? From there being questions about ever playing again to transferring to Oregon? I'd sure hate to see him go, but I'm also sure Griz fans would be happy for him as a player and person, especially after what he's given us.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Even Bobcat fans are happy for this young man. Ya hate to see a kid work so hard and have his opportunity cut short, even if they play for the dark side.
But he doesn't play for MSU, unfortunately for you.

That sound you just heard?

That was me booking my flight to Dallas and reserving my room in Frisco!

Welcome home, Ellis!!! I could not be happier that you're back, but I'm even happier you're healthy. It is a GREAT day to be a GRIZZLY!!!!

EverettGriz said:
That sound you just heard?

That was me booking my flight to Dallas and reserving my room in Frisco!

Welcome home, Ellis!!! I could not be happier that you're back, but I'm even happier you're healthy. It is a GREAT day to be a GRIZZLY!!!!

What has taken you so long?

griz4life said:
So does Henderson need a medshirt, hardship, redshirt so he can get 2014 back? Would that give hime 2015 and 2016 still to play?

I replied to rcscott on Feb 2:, in the DONOVAN ROOKS thread:

=============================================================================
rcscott wrote:
Is it curious to anyone here that the photo posted on Twitter was a Montana jersey with I believe the number 7 under the football...or am I just seeing something.
=============================================================================

IntuitiveGriz wrote:
#7 Ellis Henderson will participate fully in spring drills, and is nearly 100 percent healthy.

He will very likely receive a medical hardship as well, thus leaving him 2 more years to play. He meets the black and white rules for a medical hardship. Which are you must play in less than 30 percent of the games (he played in 28.6 percent), and the injury or illness must happen in the first half of the season (with medical documentation to back that up).

I share in EVERYONE'S excitement that Ellis Henderson is back for spring drills. I've stated before that he is my favorite Griz player. The Griz would have done better than tieing for 2nd place last season if he was healthy and in the lineup all last season. The Griz sorely missed his All-American ability/speed. But the past is the past. The future is bright! :cool: Gotta wear shades.

Coach Stitt said he thought that a few 2015 WR signees could play in the fall, but that he hoped he had enough depth on the team already so that he could redshirt all the signees. Getting Henderson back helps, but I still think a couple or a few 2015 WR signees play this fall.

GO GRIZ

CDAGRIZ said:
wbtfg said:

That would be a helluva story, wouldn't it? From there being questions about ever playing again to transferring to Oregon? I'd sure hate to see him go, but I'm also sure Griz fans would be happy for him as a player and person, especially after what he's given us.

LOL. Maybe three of you.

poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
wbtfg said:

LOL. Maybe three of you.
I'm sure that is what you want to believe because it would help valid your wimpy coach's attitude. I think the attitude at a school that is used to winning is quite a bit different than yours. Great players come and go -- and yet the Griz still find a way to win. No one player is greater than the whole. We'd all grouse a bit then wish EH well and follow his success wherever he wound up. Of course some would go off the deep end since there's always been and always be the lunatic fringe. Maybe that explains R Ash?

poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
wbtfg said:

LOL. Maybe three of you.

Not every program has the rich history and tradition of turning its back on players and bad mouthing them to the press. MSU has the market cornered under Ron Ash, but EWU's head coach and AD are catching up. Ron Ash needs to hurry and pipe up about something else soon, or you guys could be unseated as "whiningest" program in the BSC.

Back