• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How Bad Will Gregoreks Defense Be This Year?

LongTimeCatFan said:
Griz2k said:
EverettGriz said:
Between Alphie, Playa and Pickle, there sure are a lot of former players hanging out with one, laughing at the other two.

Some fish, some go to weddings, some are in their bar in nowhere Eastern Montana. Pretty amazing really...

This one time at band camp......

Nobody cares about your flute or your pussy, bandy

Screw you pal! (It was a piccolo)

Griz2k said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Griz2k said:
EverettGriz said:
Between Alphie, Playa and Pickle, there sure are a lot of former players hanging out with one, laughing at the other two.

Some fish, some go to weddings, some are in their bar in nowhere Eastern Montana. Pretty amazing really...

This one time at band camp......

Nobody cares about your flute or your pussy, bandy

Screw you pal! (It was a piccolo)

Sorry, nobody cares about your piccolo, and I'm not your pal, bud.

Looks like things are cooling down....no duel at high noon at our favorite fighting place (Mo Club).

I have been bragging on the Griz for years! You mean the Football Griz? Hell no I am talking about EGriz.
Some of the toughest people I know are regular Egriz Posters. These are all people that cover your back in a tight! Women included.

The Griz football team? Every now and then we visit about them. On occasion Scats, eags and others attempt to join in but they soon get blown off the Forum and become a thing of zero to no consequence.

Umista said:
Looks like things are cooling down....no duel at high noon at our favorite fighting place (Mo Club).

I have been bragging on the Griz for years! You mean the Football Griz? Hell no I am talking about EGriz.
Some of the toughest people I know are regular Egriz Posters. These are all people that cover your back in a tight! Women included.

The Griz football team? Every now and then we visit about them. On occasion Scats, eags and others attempt to join in but they soon get blown off the Forum and become a thing of zero to no consequence.

Weird. You must smoke a ton of that BC bud or hash. Are you this guy??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EbkVF8NIgA

Back