• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I hope I'm Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
EverettGriz said:
AZDoc said:
OK so honest questions here...I know nobody on this board so: those who fight back and forth do you really not like each other or is it for show? and second is could somebody PM me a list of who has multiple accounts and who is who because I'm getting F N confused reading this shat!

Easier said than done, unfortunately, Doc. The alliances tend to be a little fluid, depending on who is fighting whom, and which alias is being used. Why, just the other day PR complimented Atlanta (Pickle, Growler, et al) for slamming another poster.

I've found it's best not to get too wrapped up, but rather just float along wherever the eGriz shit creek takes you.

:thumb: appreciate it. I've been trying, but that bolded statement is what really got me asking this. I thought I had it!

AZDoc said:
OK so honest questions here...I know nobody on this board so: those who fight back and forth do you really not like each other or is it for show? and second is could somebody PM me a list of who has multiple accounts and who is who because I'm getting F N confused reading this shat!

I have no clue who Griz Nation is, but Alpha's post makes me wonder whether GN is another one of his screen names. He's apparently has a bunch. It sometimes seems that Alpha is talking to himself.

PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
I would suggest that you read Griz Nation's post on Maroon Blood about current player's opinions of TG.

Are you unable to post it over here? Are you going to back up what Griz Nation said? Should anyone believe Griz Nation?
I know I trust Nation because I know his sources. You can't get better info than his, it's not possible for anyone.

Plus he's a good judge of character and really can't stand PlayaRapE neither can his son.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This tells me that Griz Nation's posts and information are likely to be bogus.

Let's hope so. There were some significant accusations leveled. Jousting back and forth about TG's coaching abilities is one thing. Impugning his character is quite another. One would hope openly defying your boss isn't a TG trait.....

EverettGriz said:
AZDoc said:

Easier said than done, unfortunately, Doc. The alliances tend to be a little fluid, depending on who is fighting whom, and which alias is being used. Why, just the other day PR complimented Atlanta (Pickle, Growler, et al) for slamming another poster.

I've found it's best not to get too wrapped up, but rather just float along wherever the eGriz shit creek takes you.

Or, add supposedly cute and humerus quips which actually are trite and not funny.

AZDoc said:

Doc, I can assure you that I 100% dislike Playa Rape. He is a stalker who spends lots of time trying to uncover personal information about posters. He lies a lot, and threatens family members. Yet, he seems to have total impunity for censorship, or banning, from this board. He clearly lives by a different set of rules than you or I.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
AZDoc said:

Doc, I can assure you that I 100% dislike Playa Rape. He is a stalker who spends lots of time trying to uncover personal information about posters. He lies a lot, and threatens family members. Yet, he seems to have total impunity for censorship, or banning, from this board. He clearly lives by a different set of rules than you or I.

Some call it an "alternate" lifestyle.....

Atlanta Griz1 said:
AZDoc said:

Atl,you are a huge liar. I have never stalked anyone, and certainly have not obtained personal information. It has no interest to me. I do read the board closely at times, and see posters providing lots of information. I don't lie on the board. Everything I post may not turn out to be accurate or right, but I post only what I know or believe. Have never threatened anyone, let alone family members of anyone (neither on the board or in life). I follow the egriz rules and am not hard to deal with like you, who mucks up the board frequently, complains about mods, lies frequently, and has threatened multiple people in the past. Also, as many know, you are credited with being the primary reason than the ugmb shut down a decade or so ago. You have no credibility with anyone who knows much about you from your posting over the years. You are the definition of a blowhard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back