• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

If Sneed fails....

griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Calm down buddy. There’s no way Bobby’s quitting on us again. He’s here to stay this time.

Wait, you thought I was serious?? hahaha.

No, even in just reading text, I’m smart enough to sense sarcasm. A trait many on here lack.

Calm down pal. Remember, Hauck once beat Idaho with Justin Hartman and Kyle Samson. Doesn't get much worse than that.

No worries here. I had already posted in another thread that as long as the players buy in and play w/in the system, these coaches will find ways to win. That’s the biggest difference between this staff and the other. This staff relies on its game plan and coaching tactics to win. The other relied on player ability.

Griz til I die said:
I’ve had a couple of people ask me this already, and I don’t think this is the case but do you guys think maybe Gresch got a better offer? Maybe like backup for a power 5 this year and then starting QB the following year? Again I’m going to guess this is not the case but people have brought this up to me

:lol: Sweet Jesus people are stupid.

I like Gresch and all, but that is RICH for even the sweetest of sugar-coaters to come up with. (Not you)

griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Calm down buddy. There’s no way Bobby’s quitting on us again. He’s here to stay this time.

No, even in just reading text, I’m smart enough to sense sarcasm. A trait many on here lack.

Calm down pal. Remember, Hauck once beat Idaho with Justin Hartman and Kyle Samson. Doesn't get much worse than that.

And, remember, Hauck once lost to Villanova with Andrew Selle, Marc Mariani, and Trumain Johnson.
Doesn't get much worse than that.

In all college sports, not just football, there is competition at every position and often there are players that quit if they don't emerge the top dog. This is normal. If Gresch feels like quitting then I appreciate him quitting now! The Grizzlies have a couple young young QB's who will benefit from this decision and so will the Griz, long term. I recall Gresch being in a battle to replace Reece Phillips when got hurt, well, Caleb Hill didn't quit he moved to tight end like a man! Caleb may get another shot yet. Bobby will be second guessed for a lot of decisions he makes... As for me I agree with Haslam hiring Hauck. And I agree with Hauck going with Dalton Sneed! If Gresch quits that is all on Gresch Jensen! I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up with Stitt somewhere they are a lot alike..The expectations are higher with coach Haucks return! RTD! Nobody thought Stitt would ever win a NC, but unfairly, Hauck is expected too!
Go Griz! RTD! I am confident everything is going according to plan!Even Gresch Jensen! moving on...
"NUFF SAID"!!!!!!!!!!!

i_the_sky said:
In all college sports, not just football, there is competition at every position and often there are players that quit if they don't emerge the top dog. This is normal. If Gresch feels like quitting then I appreciate him quitting now! The Grizzlies have a couple young young QB's who will benefit from this decision and so will the Griz, long term. I recall Gresch being in a battle to replace Reece Phillips when he got hurt, well, Caleb Hill didn't quit he moved to tight end like a man! Caleb may get another shot yet. Bobby will be second guessed for a lot of decisions he makes... As for me I agree with Haslam hiring Hauck. And I agree with Hauck going with Dalton Sneed! If Gresch quits that is all on Gresch Jensen! I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up with Stitt somewhere they are a lot alike..The expectations are higher with coach Haucks return! RTD! Nobody thought Stitt would ever win a NC, but unfairly, Hauck is expected too!
Go Griz! RTD! I am confident everything is going according to plan!Even Gresch Jensen! moving on...
"NUFF SAID"!!!!!!!!!!!

i_the_sky said:
i_the_sky said:
In all college sports, not just football, there is competition at every position and often there are players that quit if they don't emerge the top dog. This is normal. If Gresch feels like quitting then I appreciate him quitting now! The Grizzlies have a couple young young QB's who will benefit from this decision and so will the Griz, long term. I recall Gresch being in a battle to replace Reece Phillips when he got hurt, well, Caleb Hill didn't quit he moved to tight end like a man! Caleb may get another shot yet. Bobby will be second guessed for a lot of decisions he makes... As for me I agree with Haslam hiring Hauck. And I agree with Hauck going with Dalton Sneed! If Gresch quits that is all on Gresch Jensen! I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up with Stitt somewhere they are a lot alike..The expectations are higher with coach Haucks return! RTD! Nobody thought Stitt would ever win a NC, but unfairly, Hauck is expected too!
Go Griz! RTD! I am confident everything is going according to plan!Even Gresch Jensen quitting
"NUFF SAID"!!!!!!!!!!!

daGrizJ said:
griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
griz5700 said:

And, remember, Hauck once lost to Villanova with Andrew Selle, Marc Mariani, and Trumain Johnson.

Oh you shouldn’t have done that. They don’t like it when you bring up championship losses. It’s a touchy subject.

alabamagrizzly said:
daGrizJ said:
griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Oh you shouldn’t have done that. They don’t like it when you bring up championship losses. It’s a touchy subject.

Just keeping it real,man. I was watched that game.

daGrizJ said:
alabamagrizzly said:
daGrizJ said:
griz5700 said:

Just keeping it real,man. I was watched that game.

Oops, pressed "submit" a little quick on that one. But, ya someone was watching me. I'm pretty sure. It was before drones. But........

alabamagrizzly said:
daGrizJ said:
griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

That didn’t take long.

griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
daGrizJ said:
griz5700 said:

That didn’t take long.

IKR? Took ya all of like 15 min to react.

Trust me, there are some assholes who are going to bad mouth everything coach Hauck does. He is a great coach I and support him totally. Nobody is to blame if Stitts players aren't man enough to play for a proven winner, in coach Hauck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RTD,
Go Griz!

i_the_sky said:
Trust me, there are some assholes who are going to bad mouth everything coach Hauck does. He is a great coach I and support him totally. Nobody is to blame if Stitts players aren't man enough to play for a proven winner, in coach Hauck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RTD,
Go Griz!

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
i_the_sky said:
RTD,
Go Griz!

i_the_sky said:
Nobody is to blame if Stitts players aren't man enough to play for a proven winner, in coach Hauck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir, what could you possibly know about being "in Coach Hauck?"

i_the_sky said:
i_the_sky said:
i_the_sky said:
Go Griz! RTD! I am confident everything is going according to plan!Even Gresch Jensen quitting
"NUFF SAID"!!!!!!!!!!!

daGrizJ said:
griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
griz5700 said:

....and Chase Reynolds and Shann Schillinger and Jabin Sambrano and Caleb McSurdy (and Brock Coyle and Jordan Tripp who were Freshmen)...

AZGrizFan said:
daGrizJ said:
griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

....and Chase Reynolds and Shann Schillinger and Jabin Sambrano and Caleb McSurdy (and Brock Coyle and Jordan Tripp who were Freshmen)...

And Villanova was a very good team.

Back