• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

If Sneed fails....

i_the_sky said:
IBobby is smart he won't influenced by some silly fans he relies on his staff for input! RTD Go Griz!

IMG_9188.JPG

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
daGrizJ said:
griz5700 said:
Calm down pal. Remember, Hauck once beat Idaho with Justin Hartman and Kyle Samson. Doesn't get much worse than that.

And, remember, Hauck once lost to Villanova with Andrew Selle, Marc Mariani, and Trumain Johnson.
Doesn't get much worse than that.

....and Chase Reynolds and Shann Schillinger and Jabin Sambrano and Caleb McSurdy (and Brock Coyle and Jordan Tripp who were Freshmen)...

And Villanova was a very good team.

Not 7 NFL'ers good... :cool:

Dude you are such an unabashed anti-Hau. Lol. You’er the self appointed contrarian on egriz aren’t you? Rather then acknowledge that you had no clue what you were ranting about when Jensen decided to leave for reasons of his own. You deflect by continuing to throw shade on Hauck for losing to Villanova in the chipper. That’s all you got? Why don’t you man up and say what most know, you had know idea what you were talking about, and you totally misread Jensen and you are still butthurt because Bobby got Stitt fired when he caused them to lose to the cats two years in a row. Lol I’m done waiting....carry on. Thanks

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
daGrizJ said:
And, remember, Hauck once lost to Villanova with Andrew Selle, Marc Mariani, and Trumain Johnson.

....and Chase Reynolds and Shann Schillinger and Jabin Sambrano and Caleb McSurdy (and Brock Coyle and Jordan Tripp who were Freshmen)...

Villanova had a really good running back! Bobby was outcoached in the second half of that game, call the loss what you will. I am a huge Bobby supporter but even I saw this.

I’m not saying it didn’t happen he lost In the chipper. Two coaches do that every year in college football. Doesn’t Villanova deserve any credit for coaching up and adjusting to what Hauck was doing? I get it he lost. But what does that have to do with anything moving forward other then throwing shade when you have nothing to say so you continue with the same microagressions against us haucksuckers and how Bobby can’t when the big one. Why don’t you knock it off with all the negative waves Moriarty why dont you dig how beautiful it is out here, why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? Lol.

(Kelly’s Heros)

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
daGrizJ said:

Sorry, but Villanova was better than that. And, your NFL number of 7 is wrong.

i_the_sky said:
In all college sports, not just football, there is competition at every position and often there are players that quit if they don't emerge the top dog. This is normal. If Gresch feels like quitting then I appreciate him quitting now! The Grizzlies have a couple young young QB's who will benefit from this decision and so will the Griz, long term. I recall Gresch being in a battle to replace Reece Phillips when got hurt, well, Caleb Hill didn't quit he moved to tight end like a man! Caleb may get another shot yet. Bobby will be second guessed for a lot of decisions he makes... As for me I agree with Haslam hiring Hauck. And I agree with Hauck going with Dalton Sneed! If Gresch quits that is all on Gresch Jensen! I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up with Stitt somewhere they are a lot alike..The expectations are higher with coach Haucks return! RTD! Nobody thought Stitt would ever win a NC, but unfairly, Hauck is expected too!
Go Griz! RTD! I am confident everything is going according to plan!Even Gresch Jensen! moving on...
"NUFF SAID"!!!!!!!!!!!

He didn’t quit, he transferred. You do realize under your scenario, Sneed is a quitter also. How many other current Griz are quitters because they “quit” other teams. Seriously, you can’t fix stupid.

Reese Phillips, another quitter. He quit on Kentucky right! Go find a hot air balloon and blow.

Back