• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

In-State football recruits for 2013

Thurman has some serious RAW skills. He's a speed guy but he's very powerful. I actually think he'd be a GREAT Big Sky Conference safety as I'm not sure how much more weight he'll tack on. he's pretty big already. I'd love to see him get a look by the Griz, but who knows what will happen with that.

Just an FYI, Justin Stevens, of Big Sandy actually graduated last spring.

Thurman is a good kid....he's definitely a raw football player. Not sure if he's.considered a big sky conf talent at this point....maybe a walk-on. His sister is a frosh at UM.

Cunningham, Messerly (Sentinel) and Fuhrman (Skyview) will be playing tonight under the lights at WaGriz @ 7:00.

Also have heard that Saracini suffered a shoulder injury, so may be done for the season?? Hope not. The kid is a lot of fun to watch.

Dawson Reardon 6' 2" 201 SR QB Helena High. Second in state in total offense 400 yds rushing 1540 passing 1940 total yds. 18 touchdowns16 passing 2 rushing and 6 int. Cousin of Vince Huntsberger and Mike Ferriter. Kid has great football skills and has passed well in a run first offense at Helena High. Will show his stuff tonight against Butte.

Added...

grizpack said:
Cunningham, Messerly (Sentinel) and Fuhrman (Skyview) will be playing tonight under the lights at WaGriz @ 7:00.

Also have heard that Saracini suffered a shoulder injury, so may be done for the season?? Hope not. The kid is a lot of fun to watch.
Never heard of the first kid, what's his background:lol::lol:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

1976griz said:
Under the radar, but worth a look?

Thurman Holdsclaw 6'2" 205 lbs, TE,QB, DE

Lots of athleticism, versatile, obvious quick learner. Two years in football, named All State Class A Tight End 2011 in first year. Lots of success doing lots of jobs.

Has U of M learned not to overlook Havre kids yet?

http://www.havredailynews.com/news/high-steppingup.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I added him as an athlete...

grizfnz said:
grizpack said:

Never heard of the first kid, what's his background:lol::lol:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Saracini is indeed done for the year... seperated shoulder

Here's Alex Steele's, #73, Hudl Premium Highlights link. I happen to think he is awesome, but I may be a bit biased ;)
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/912027/athletics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ProudMom said:
Here's Alex Steele's, #73, Hudl Premium Highlights link. I happen to think he is awesome, but I may be a bit biased ;)
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/912027/athletics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I actually sort of know Alex! Great kid!

Bobby's knows said:
ProudMom said:
I actually sort of know Alex! Great kid!
Thanks! I think so too..HaHa

Bobby's nose: Not really. He gets weekly, pre-printed letters from the Griz, and has received some interest from some of the smaller schools.

I see you have a LB from Superior on the list. That is neat for a class C school to gain recognition for its athletes, but after having watched them play I think the wrong kid is on the list, Adam Kay wr/db is their best player, and the one with the greatest shot at playing for the Griz. If someone from Superior is on the list, it should undoubtedly be him. He is the real deal.

Blue Tears said:
I see you have a LB from Superior on the list. That is neat for a class C school to gain recognition for its athletes, but after having watched them play I think the wrong kid is on the list, Adam Kay wr/db is their best player, and the one with the greatest shot at playing for the Griz. If someone from Superior is on the list, it should undoubtedly be him. He is the real deal.

I am just going off other peoples opinions when it comes to the smaller schools.

I added Adam Kay

Thanks Payton. I appreciate the work you do to put these lists together. I was in no way trying to call you out. On another note, Kay had almost 400 total yards last week including 5 TD's. He sure is a game changer.

yes, thanks payton for all the effort you put into this board,,,for junkies like me, i look forward to reading about such things....thanks again...

Back