• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is this the year?

PlayerRep said:
poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Htowngriz said:
So nice he had to post it thrice.

He actually made the post 3 times, but apparently trying to delete his first dumb paragraph, which I caught him on, and instead made the post without the dumb paragraph 2 more times. He doesn't know how to use the quote function either. Jeez.

Ya, so I F'd up the quote function, Ya got me. It said I couldn't quote more than 4, which I hadn't seen. I wasn't trying to delete anything numbnuts, so you didn't "catch" me on anything. At any rate, I did bookmark your dumb post and rest assured I'll be back to tell you how wrong you were about how good our offense is going to be. just like I did when you were wrong about Donaldson being a rapist, and Quinn driving drunk, and Denarius being a pussy, and the list goes on.

Yup, you were trying to delete an especially dumb and incorrect para, and you got caught on that. Up, I was wrong on my initial instinct and one post on Donaldson. The one dui that I defended Quinn on was dropped completely, so I was right on that one. Denarius got hurt, and then had a weak senior year. I was right on that one too. And you were wrong on saying the Cat backup qb's were better than the starters. That was one of the all time great ones.

Incorrect on several levels. I never tried to delete anything and it certainly wouldn't have been dumb because I am usually correct on anything I post in terms of game predictions, season predictions, W\L records, etc. If anything got deleted it was because I F'd up the quote functino. I never said a Cat backup QB was better than a starter. If you have that post, show it to me because if I said that I might have been stoned. Ok, so if you believe DM was a pussy, go ahead and believe that. That's too subjective for anyone to be proven right or wrong. Most of the world that watches FCS football knows that he was a pretty tough player considering how often he got hit and kept bouncing back, but you can think he was a pussy if you want. (Come to think of it, weren't you the one saying that you would "ease up" in your playing days when you had a free shot on the QB because you didn't want to hurt them? That sounds like pussy football to me, but maybe I don't understand the game because I didn't play beyond high school.) Regarding Quinn, I'm referring to the time he got pulled over for DUI yet again, and you claimed that he wasn't drinking at all but his lawyer told him to never blow. Um ya... sure he wasn't drinking.

PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
420 is useless and worthless, just like the posters who support. Can't wait to see this line up. Atlanta1, Alpha and CV. There are about 8 or so others that ought to line up with this idiot.
Keep libeling me you POS and we will see who goes away from this site.

Would love to have to you in a legal proceeding and under oath.
Back at ya, you couldnt delete your words there!

There are slimy lawyers then there is PlayaRapE

The chaff to wheat ratio on this board is about 100 to 1--and rising. (And yes, I know that this post probably qualifies as chaff, too.) Many thanks to any who provide the wheat. And now, back to whatever it is that this particular thread has become.

I hear that PlayaRapE loves the shaft and provides no chaff.........maybe 420 could post a gif for me while I drive to Fargo?

IHk0aHX.gif

BWahlberg said:
This isn't the year for either MSU or UM.
I think I agree with this. I wouldn't look for great things from the griz this year. The transition will take some time, especially with the o-line we will be dealing with. Even though we have a good qb, he is not ideal for the offense. I think our good d will be run ragged by the end of the year.

As far as the cats go, don't be supervised if their defense turns out to be better than their offense. They actually had quite a bit of talent last year but the d coordinator played them in a soft zone all year trying to react to everything instead of forcing things. The new d coordinator over there has a whole different attitude and their players are just fine. The offense will be worse than last year. That qb is very good at running the zone read and runs the ball the majority of the time which is good but he will be slowed significantly by that off season knee surgery you can bet. He will have a huge sophomore slump in his junior year. Re-read this post about mid season concerning both teams.

It's July....Football posts will come out mid August....Mean-while a word fight is continuing on a post with some useless cat fans and other team's finest spewing blatent blather over useless unfounded nothings...

I thought about joining the fray but could not decide who I hated the most. So with that I decided I love all you guys.

grizcountry420 said:
Gotta wait another month before we can start talking football, its still the off season..

;)

Nailed it. I don't know exactly what football news people are looking for on July 4th...potential depth charts for the 50th time?

In a few weeks some actual news might show up, until then enjoy the "my dick/wallet/liver/entourage is bigger than yours" debate. The actual football discussions about play calling, FG kickers, and fumbling kick returners will be here before you know it.

statler & waldorf said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
statler & waldorf said:
Atlanta Griz1"... just left the MO Club and some of the regulars and I had plenty of laughs at his expense. One of the bar tenders refers to him as "Jack Mehoff".[/quote said:
Front door? :lol:

You say you are a fan of heckling, but you are not very good at it.

So, did you walk out the front door or.....

Isn't it ironic, and actually quite revealing, that the very individual whose persona says he is a "heckler", is trying so hard to get a poster banned. One would think that this poster he tries so desperately to get banned would provide a plethora of heckling opportunities, but this just shows how weak and worthless this heckler is. "Get growler banned, cause he owns my sorry arse and I can't keep up any longer". How does he sleep at night?

Spanky said:
Mavman....I think the Griz will win the conference.
With Ash as coach, I believe the cats will self destruct as usual.

I don't believe that Ron Ash is not committed to winning.

Ursa Major said:
Spanky said:

In philosophy this is known as the Ashian Paradox

Ursa Major said:
Ursa Major said:
Spanky said:

In philosophy this is known as the Ashian Paradox
While this is true, the question was " is this the year the Cat's win a National championship". It appears the hay harvest will be good this year, and there is plenty of sawdust for the first time in years to fill the Brick, I think we are underestimating the MSU rodeo team. I say they win it all.

CDAGRIZ said:
BigSkyBears said:
CDAGRIZ said:
BigSkyBears[quote="CDAGRIZ said:
Where did you hear that???
fcs finals without Marshaun Coprich , who, by the way, is in deep shit with his school over his drug bust and may not see the field. I apologize for attempting to get this thread back on topic.

I thought Coprich was reinstated.
quotent quotables said:
OK thanks

He is. See my above post.

OK, thanks! [/quote][/quote]
HA!!!

Ursa Major said:
quotent quotables said:
OK thanks

He is. See my above post.[/quote]

HA!!![/quote]

Hey why don't you mods quit banning people and fix this fucking quote function, I think I've quoted myself 8 times this week by mistake thinking it was some other asshole posting?

jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
quotent quotables said:
OK thanks

He is. See my above post.

HA!!![/quote]

Hey why don't you mods quit banning people and fix this fucking quote function, I think I've quoted myself 8 times this week by mistake thinking it was some other asshole posting?[/quote]

:lol: :clap:

Latest posts

Back