• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is this the year?

grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:
giphy.gif

Mods, please get rid of 420? His posts are useless and a waste of space. On some devices, they're hard to open and deal with. 420 provides nothing useful to egriz. This is a football board, not a site to post photos and videos--unless they are relevant. Every time I see one of his useless posts, I'm going to continue to complain.

ib1.gif

420 is one of the best posters on the board. He is a knowledgeable football fan, and NOT a sugar coater. He provides a breath of fresh air in a stagnant cess pool of drivel posted by you and your buddies, PR.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:

Mods, please get rid of 420? His posts are useless and a waste of space. On some devices, they're hard to open and deal with. 420 provides nothing useful to egriz. This is a football board, not a site to post photos and videos--unless they are relevant. Every time I see one of his useless posts, I'm going to continue to complain.

ib1.gif

420 is one of the best posters on the board. He is a knowledgeable football fan, and NOT a sugar coater. He provides a breath of fresh air in a stagnant cess pool of drivel posted by you and your buddies, PR.

420 is nails......

PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:

Fu*k off, now you know how we feel when you post pretty much anything at all.

BTW did Krakauer give you the night off for being an awesome "power bottom"?

CV Griz Fan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:

ib1.gif

420 is nails......
Agreed, he knows a lot more about football than PlayaRapE and he is way funnier.

His GIFS are topical and awesome

420 is useless and worthless, just like the posters who support. Can't wait to see this line up. Atlanta1, Alpha and CV. There are about 8 or so others that ought to line up with this idiot.

PlayerRep said:
420 is useless and worthless, just like the posters who support. Can't wait to see this line up. Atlanta1, Alpha and CV. There are about 8 or so others that ought to line up with this idiot.
Keep libeling me you POS and we will see who goes away from this site.

PlayerRep said:

Can't we all just get along? I support everyone's right to post on this board. Even your right PR....But really, you have to get over that "boys are back in town" thing. 420 was just joking.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
grizindabox said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
grizindabox said:
I thought this thread was going to be about when AtlGriz would finally get laid.....

I did your wife last night

Could have guessed that you are into necrophilia...loser

Yeah, and even at that, she was better looking than your boy friend

Good one...you sure got me with that zinger...you are one witty dude... :roll:

PlayerRep said:

self-love.gif

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

Can't we all just get along? I support everyone's right to post on this board. Even your right PR....But really, you have to get over that "boys are back in town" thing. 420 was just joking.

My guess is that given a choice, more people would line up with 420 than PR...just a hunch :thumb:

Notice how this POS Playa Rape always pleads with the mods to ban any poster who owns him, and there are several who do. Reminds me of the kid who always went crying to his momma when he didn't get his way. I just left the MO Club and some of the regulars and I had plenty of laughs at his expense. One of the bar tenders refers to him as "Jack Mehoff".

grizindabox said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

My guess is that given a choice, more people would line up with 420 than PR...just a hunch :thumb:

duh, ya think? Then why don't you get a clue and stop the circle jerk with your sugar coating buddies. You used to be a quality poster until you jumped on the growler obsession bandwagon.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
grizindabox said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

duh, ya think? Then why don't you get a clue and stop the circle jerk with your sugar coating buddies. You used to be a quality poster until you jumped on the growler obsession bandwagon.

At least I was a quality poster, we are still waiting for you to become one...

If I may...... I would like to ask Bigskybears....again.... why he thinks Illinois State would beat msu in the fcs finals without Marshaun Coprich , who, by the way, is in deep shit with his school over his drug bust and may not see the field. I apologize for attempting to get this thread back on topic.

statler & waldorf said:
Atlanta Griz1"... just left the MO Club and some of the regulars and I had plenty of laughs at his expense. One of the bar tenders refers to him as "Jack Mehoff".[/quote said:
Front door? :lol:

You say you are a fan of heckling, but you are not very good at it.

Lakerhater said:
If I may...... I would like to ask Bigskybears....again.... why he thinks Illinois State would beat msu in the fcs finals without Marshaun Coprich , who, by the way, is in deep shit with his school over his drug bust and may not see the field. I apologize for attempting to get this thread back on topic.

Don't derail this thread with football bullshit, this is now an eGriz throwdown thread.

jodcon said:
Lakerhater said:

Don't derail this thread with football bullshit, this is now an eGriz throwdown thread.

Oooooooooooo an "expose playarape for the pompous pussyfart that he is" thread. Sign me up.

Back