• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is this the year?

quote="CDAGRIZ"[/quote]Just [/quote]wanted[/quote]to[/quote]get[/quote]in[/quote]on[/quote]this[/quote]fun[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]hope[/quote][/quote][/quote]that's[/quote][/quote][/quote]OK.[/quote]

Yeah, right. You are such an idiot

Lakerhater said:
If I may...... I would like to ask Bigskybears....again.... why he thinks Illinois State would beat msu in the fcs finals without Marshaun Coprich , who, by the way, is in deep shit with his school over his drug bust and may not see the field. I apologize for attempting to get this thread back on topic.

As of May 22nd, his suspension has been lifted, and has been reinstated to the team.
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/05/22/illinois-state-reinstates-coprich-after-guilty-plea/

The who's who is developing. 420, Atlanta, Alpha, CV, grindabox, and Ironeagle. CV may not deserve to be in this group, but he spoke up initially.

BigSkyBears"[quote="Lakerhater said:
If I may...... I would like to ask Bigskybears....again.... why he thinks Illinois State would beat msu in the
CDAGRIZ said:
Where did you hear that???
fcs finals without Marshaun Coprich , who, by the way, is in deep shit with his school over his drug bust and may not see the field. I apologize for attempting to get this thread back on topic.

I thought Coprich was reinstated.[/quote]

CDAGRIZ said:
quote="CDAGRIZ"
Just [/quote]wanted[/quote]to[/quote]get[/quote]in[/quote]on[/quote]this[/quote]fun[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]hope[/quote][/quote][/quote]that's[/quote][/quote][/quote]OK.[/quote]

Yeah, right. You are such an idiot[/quote]

First thing I think of when I see this is Jack Nicholson looking through the busted door with his ax.

WhosWho-Logo-Color.png

CDAGRIZ said:
If I may...... I would like to ask Bigskybears....again.... why he thinks Illinois State would beat msu in the
CDAGRIZ said:
fcs finals without Marshaun Coprich , who, by the way, is in deep shit with his school over his drug bust and may not see the field. I apologize for attempting to get this thread back on topic.

I thought Coprich was reinstated.
[/quote]

He is. See my above post.

BigSkyBears said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I thought Coprich was reinstated.
quotent quotables said:
OK thanks

He is. See my above post.

OK, thanks! [/quote]

1). Of course this is the year! (It's not October yet so I believe)

2) I have learned that buying a Darfmouf education converts normal people into insecure little girls

poorgriz said:
wbtfg said:
I don't think MSU is planning on stopping anyone this year. I think we're just hoping to score every time with the occasional 2pt conversion.

Unless something drastic happened this off season (more than promoting Ioane), I think the defense will likely be pretty bad again.

With the way most college football offenses are drastically changing today, it sounds like the coaches are going to take the approach of.... give them whatever they want until they reach the red zone, then hold them to a field goal try. I think I remember an article where one coach literally said they will probably keep the D starters on the sidelines (Maybe not secondary) until red zone time to keep them fresh. A lot of defenses are going to give up a lot of yards to the high powered Big Sky offenses. Points will be the key, obviously.
Dude, there are NO high powered Big Sky offenses! Just piss poor lousy defenses. The lack of postseason wins proves that. And about holding teams to field goals in the red zone? Come on thats pretty weak even for a cat fan, a RB or WR will bust it from 20+ yards out and take it to the house and Ash will be shrugging his shoulders and saying "we couldn't sub in our first string". And even then a half competent offensive line would walk the RB into the endzone inside the 20.

PlayerRep said:
Htowngriz said:
So nice he had to post it thrice.

He actually made the post 3 times, but apparently trying to delete his first dumb paragraph, which I caught him on, and instead made the post without the dumb paragraph 2 more times. He doesn't know how to use the quote function either. Jeez.

Ya, so I F'd up the quote function, Ya got me. It said I couldn't quote more than 4, which I hadn't seen. I wasn't trying to delete anything numbnuts, so you didn't "catch" me on anything. At any rate, I did bookmark your dumb post and rest assured I'll be back to tell you how wrong you were about how good our offense is going to be. just like I did when you were wrong about Donaldson being a rapist, and Quinn driving drunk, and Denarius being a pussy, and the list goes on.

Well sometimes good kids just get caught up in date rape. It happens. Plus it's just date rape, it's not like a non football player wearing a ski mask snatched her from a dark alley or anything.

BigSkyBears said:
They're my pick to win the conference. I think the conference will end up being...

1. MSU
2. ISU
3. EWU
4. UM
5. Cal Poly
6. UNC
7. Sac State
8. NAU
9. Weber State
10. UND
11. UC Davis
12. Southern Utah
13. Portland State

I can also see the Bobcats losing in the chipper to the likes of Illinois State.

Could this year start shaky for the Griz with a new unproven QB and new offense / coach? The Griz lost several key offensive players. I also saw where Coach Stit (after spring ball) said the kids need to work on getting to practice on time. Ouch.

UC Davis does have a solid QB this year, appears to be healthier than last year, and has a better schedule. I think a middle-of-the-pack pick makes more sense for them.

poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Htowngriz said:
So nice he had to post it thrice.

He actually made the post 3 times, but apparently trying to delete his first dumb paragraph, which I caught him on, and instead made the post without the dumb paragraph 2 more times. He doesn't know how to use the quote function either. Jeez.

Ya, so I F'd up the quote function, Ya got me. It said I couldn't quote more than 4, which I hadn't seen. I wasn't trying to delete anything numbnuts, so you didn't "catch" me on anything. At any rate, I did bookmark your dumb post and rest assured I'll be back to tell you how wrong you were about how good our offense is going to be. just like I did when you were wrong about Donaldson being a rapist, and Quinn driving drunk, and Denarius being a pussy, and the list goes on.

Yup, you were trying to delete an especially dumb and incorrect para, and you got caught on that. Up, I was wrong on my initial instinct and one post on Donaldson. The one dui that I defended Quinn on was dropped completely, so I was right on that one. Denarius got hurt, and then had a weak senior year. I was right on that one too. And you were wrong on saying the Cat backup qb's were better than the starters. That was one of the all time great ones.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
420 is useless and worthless, just like the posters who support. Can't wait to see this line up. Atlanta1, Alpha and CV. There are about 8 or so others that ought to line up with this idiot.
Keep libeling me you POS and we will see who goes away from this site.

Would love to have to you in a legal proceeding and under oath.

Back