• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

its almost unfair

And yet another thread about MSU football. You guys crack me up with the "the Cats are so obsessed and have griz envy" bullshit. Just checked over at the Cats forum and do you know how many threads are about the griz? A whopping ZERO. Food for thought. Not that I think taking about a rival on your own forum is a bad thing, just find it hypocritical. Have a great Monday jizzfans!

IroneagleXP said:
And yet another thread about MSU football. You guys crack me up with the "the Cats are so obsessed and have griz envy" bullshit. Just checked over at the Cats forum and do you know how many threads are about the griz? A whopping ZERO. Food for thought. Not that I think taking about a rival on your own forum is a bad thing, just find it hypocritical. Have a great Monday jizzfans!

That's because there are more cat fans posting HERE (you being Exhibit A) than there are on Kitty Nation...

IroneagleXP said:

Well that's because of the inferiority complex...its like you and your micro penis....You just don't talk about it because it makes you feel bad, and if its never brought up, you don't have to think about it.....but once a year you are reminded of your tiny micro penis....and than you become depressed for about 6 months.

IroneagleXP said:

There are a few threads on here about the catz but, to be fair, this is a forum about "Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS." I think, although it's arguable, that a State thread "fits" under "...and the FCS." Did State drop to Div II over the weekend? :p

The Cats will have the best tight end in the FCS in Beau Sandland 6' 6" 260lb transfer from U of Miami. Was one of the top FBS tight end recruits in the country his senior year in HS in California. The guy is a freak. Big and fast.

bigsky33 said:
The Cats will have the best tight end in the FCS in Beau Sandland 6' 6" 260lb transfer from U of Miami. Was one of the top FBS tight end recruits in the country his senior year in HS in California. The guy is a freak. Big and fast.

I remember hearing the same things about that Texas safety transfer you guys had that never amounted to anything... I'll believe it when I see it.

AZ..your statement would be valid if the cat posters are the ones starting the thread about MSU, but they have all been started by grizz posters.....

BadLands...your wit is sad and pathetic. You need to ask CDA what it means to be funny. Perhaps you can buy his book, "Being funny almost 50% of the time". You can tell a lot by someone's post, and I would venture to say you don't have a college degree and are a laborer in some shit hole. I'm thinking somewhere between mentally retarded and Seabass with a laptop.

Bjorn...i said I don't think it's an issue to talk about other teams on your own forum. ..i just find it interesting that the Cats are a regular topic here yet so many grizz fans profess that the Cats are envious and preoccupied with the grizz, yet the cat forum lacks any topics related to grizz football.

IroneagleXP said:
AZ..your statement would be valid if the cat posters are the ones starting the thread about MSU, but they have all been started by grizz posters.....

BadLands...your wit is sad and pathetic. You need to ask CDA what it means to be funny. Perhaps you can buy his book, "Being funny almost 50% of the time". You can tell a lot by someone's post, and I would venture to say you don't have a college degree and are a laborer in some shit hole. I'm thinking somewhere between mentally retarded and Seabass with a laptop.

Bjorn...i said I don't think it's an issue to talk about other teams on your own forum. ..i just find it interesting that the Cats are a regular topic here yet so many grizz fans profess that the Cats are envious and preoccupied with the grizz, yet the cat forum lacks any topics related to grizz football.

See, it was started as a smack thread....surely you understand the difference? Then again....probably not.

IroneagleXP said:

You know this weak statement shows a lack of intellect, analysis and comprehension. There are few or no Griz posts on BN because Griz don't go there and don''t care. I'm sure its the same for Meth U's forums. But Cats and Eags flock here like moths to a candle, showing where envy and preoccupation is actually directed.

G-BEARS said:
bigsky33 said:

I remember hearing the same things about that Texas safety transfer you guys had that never amounted to anything... I'll believe it when I see it.

If you were at the Cats first scrimmage on Saturday, you would have seen him in action. He is dominant. Looks like a wide receiver running routes. Your average size DB is going to have a hard time tackling this guy. He has been with the team since last fall.

bigsky33 said:
I hear that guys dad lives down in the bitterroot valley. Not sure how we missed on him, but it doesn't matter now since we aren't using tight ends. He worries me in your offense.

It'll be interesting to see what ioane can do with your defense. McCabe sounds like a good transfer.

bigsky33 said:
G-BEARS said:
bigsky33 said:

If you were at the Cats first scrimmage on Saturday, you would have seen him in action. He is dominant. Looks like a wide receiver running routes. Your average size DB is going to have a hard time tackling this guy. He has been with the team since last fall.
I believe the texas safety went to MSU after knee surgeries and was hurt a lot at MSU. I see he had a very good pro day.

IroneagleXP said:

Well surprise surprise you would be wrong about both me having a degree and my field of work. But I guess that really shouldn't be a surprise based off your perennial season prediction for your cats and eagles....and your micro penis inferiority complex.

getgrizzy said:
bigsky33 said:
G-BEARS said:
bigsky33 said:

I believe the texas safety went to MSU after knee surgeries and was hurt a lot at MSU. I see he had a very good pro day.

Don't forget their 15 star DE recruit who really panned out.

IroneagleXP said:

Really?

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35492" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35532" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35645" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35643" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BadlandsGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:
bigsky33 said:
G-BEARS said:

Don't forget their 15 star DE recruit who really panned out.

Are you referring to "Tad Asinine"? Not sure he made it all the way to fifteen stars.

IroneagleXP said:
EastCoastGriz said:
saw this over at bobkitty nation

Our weapons on O is so loaded it is almost unfair

I'm thinking we should just award the conference championship to the kitty's now.

Stupid statment. Fairness doesn't have anything to do with it. But they are indeed loaded on offense.
Sure; let's project to up their output against UM from 7 to 14 this year. While we put up 45....

bigsky33 said:

The best tight end in the FCS who hasn't played a down of FCS football yet....wow impressive. He must be a lot like Garrett Marino, who was also the best defensive end to ever play for the Cats and play FCS football, too. That one worked out very well for you. The circle jerk you guys had around that guy was priceless. What did he end up with...one tackle? Don't make such idiotic statememts when this guy hasn't played a down of FCS football.

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

The best tight end in the FCS who hasn't played a down of FCS football yet....wow impressive. He must be a lot like Garrett Marino, who was also the best defensive end to ever play for the Cats and play FCS football, too. That one worked out very well for you. The circle jerk you guys had around that guy was priceless. What did he end up with...one tackle? Don't make such idiotic statememts when this guy hasn't played a down of FCS football.

No not FCS but played a lot of downs of FBS football at Univ. of Miami. He is a good student and has already been enrolled and with the team for a two semesters now. Everyone knew that Marino was a gamble academic wise. He wasn't talent wise. Sandland is an entirely different story.

Back