• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

its almost unfair

Ursa Major said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EastCoastGriz said:
saw this over at bobkitty nation

Our weapons on O is so loaded it is almost unfair

I'm thinking we should just award the conference championship to the kitty's now.
Might as well, it's going to happen anyway

Sweet Jesus man, hope indeed springs eternal. Exactly 4 months ago to the day you were a humiliated, sniveling man with an existential crisis delivered by way of a 34-7 shellacking by your intra-state rival.

Now this?

SMFH

Wow, all along I thought we just kicked their ass. I never realized that they were really in need of help.

bigsky33 said:
Umista said:
#######################---DRUGS ----------------------------------

EXCUSE 2 ---------------------TO HOT ----------

He is from California. Did not like Miami. He was playing behind another guy. His parents have a house in Montana. He loves it our here and decided to transfer. No problems in his past. Good student and has been on the team since last fall. Hard worker in the weight room. Colter Nuanez is the one that said he will be the best tight end in the FCS.

Isn't Colon the same guy that said BH was returning as the UM head coach?

bigsky33 said:
Umista said:
#######################---DRUGS ----------------------------------

EXCUSE 2 ---------------------TO HOT ----------

He is from California. Did not like Miami. He was playing behind another guy. His parents have a house in Montana. He loves it our here and decided to transfer. No problems in his past. Good student and has been on the team since last fall. Hard worker in the weight room. Colter Nuanez is the one that said he will be the best tight end in the FCS.

Colter also said either Baldwin or bobby would be coaching the griz this year. That guys word is not gospel, in fact I find his opinions off base quite a lot. He's no more knowledgable then your average fan, just likes to think he is.

ilovethecats said:
we could have oregons offense and it won't make any difference if our defense isn't a LOT better.

Finally a voice of fucking reason, might want to drop that hint to Ron.

EastCoastGriz said:

I'm thinking we should just award the conference championship to the kitty's now.

Just read on kitty nation they will score between 42 and 70 points a game this coming season. How will any of the other teams in the conference keep up?

EastCoastGriz said:
EastCoastGriz said:

Just read on kitty nation they will score between 42 and 70 points a game this coming season. How will any of the other teams in the conference keep up?
Well their defense will be on the field for the entire game....so that may slow them down.

Htowngriz said:
IroneagleXP said:
Bjorn...i said I don't think it's an issue to talk about other teams on your own forum. ..i just find it interesting that the Cats are a regular topic here yet so many grizz fans profess that the Cats are envious and preoccupied with the grizz, yet the cat forum lacks any topics related to grizz football.

Really?

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35492" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35532" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35645" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35643" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Well, see... that's different. I was talking about the 1st page only. Where the Can'ts list 25 topics as opposed to eGriz 40 topics."

Or something like along those lines...

Back