• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Its Time to Clean House.

This thread:
m97nhuxgdsgbbiiramki.gif

It's amazing what you guys will complain about. You won Saturday....!

OptimusPrime said:
This thread:
m97nhuxgdsgbbiiramki.gif

By 25 and the game was never in doubt. These people act like we have Florida State's talent and Hellgate High Schools coaching staff.

WaGriz4life said:
OptimusPrime said:
This thread:
m97nhuxgdsgbbiiramki.gif

By 25 and the game was never in doubt. These people act like we have Florida State's talent and Hellgate High Schools coaching staff.

Then on the other end of the spectrum, we have those that believe we are true championship contenders, despite our coaching. As I posted before, I don't think it is time to clean house. However, if the offensive play calling does not step up, I do feel we need to do 1 of 2 things at the end of the season. Either get an offensive coordinator, or replace Delaney entirely. If, our offensive play calling becomes more consistent, I actually think this team is capable of deep playoff run.

I think it is best to evaluate things at the end of the season.

mtgrizrule said:
WaGriz4life said:
OptimusPrime said:
This thread:
m97nhuxgdsgbbiiramki.gif

Then on the other end of the spectrum, we have those that believe we are true championship contenders, despite our coaching. As I posted before, I don't think it is time to clean house. However, if the offensive play calling does not step up, I do feel we need to do 1 of 2 things at the end of the season. Either get an offensive coordinator, or replace Delaney entirely. If, our offensive play calling becomes more consistent, I actually think this team is capable of deep playoff run.

I think it is best to evaluate things at the end of the season.

I agree with your last sentence, but don't agree with you on play-calling.

You know when after a few days absence you fall into a thread like this you suddenly realize all the valuable time you've wasted that could have been better spent harvesting naval lint.
:beer:

Back