• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jensen

go96griz said:
BWahlberg said:
4theluvofgriz said:
signedbewildered said:
Elaborate.

Certainly. Favoroso was much better at his position and much more critical to providing a pass rush than Jensen was to his position in moving our offense. The Jensen lovers were mesmerized by stupid stats like completion percentage and passing yardage by Jensen. But it was obvious that the system made him look much better than he was.

Jensen voted/selected 3rd best freshman in the nation. Favoroso, despite some good stats the last half of the season, doesn't even get an honorable mention by coaches in voting for all-conference teams.

Uh-huh...

Jensen threw one of the finest deep balls I have ever seen at the college level. End of story!

you need to watch more college football

daGrizJ said:
4theluvofgriz said:
signedbewildered said:
4theluvofgriz said:
Favoroso is a much bigger loss than Jensen.

Elaborate.

Certainly. Favoroso was much better at his position and much more critical to providing a pass rush than Jensen was to his position in moving our offense. The Jensen lovers were mesmerized by stupid stats like completion percentage and passing yardage by Jensen. But it was obvious that the system made him look much better than he was.

This is just wrong. Favoroso was a loss no doubt, but Hauck recruited 2 DEs in this last class including, Brown and Mamula, who should be ready to play, and will be a beast, if he can stay healthy. And there are 4 other DEs listed on the roster.

And, although Stitt's offense padded QB stats, anyone with eyes could see, Jensen's success came more from his football mind and amazing ability to "spin it" than any system.

"Amazing ability to spin it"? Please. In two years you will not even remember his name. He will never be a factor at the FCS or FBS level. He couldn't even beat out Phillips. Why don't you tell Bobby that he F_cked up allowing Jensen to leave, and watch him roll on the floor laughing. I have nothing personal against the kid, other than he was soft and a quitter. But he knows down deep that without Stitt pumping him up, he would never cut it at this level.

Igotgoodsources said:
PlayerRep said:
Igotgoodsources said:
PlayerRep said:
No, it's from following football closely longer than you have been alive. From having almost 20 coaches in mine and my wife's families. From knowing coaches, players, etc.,including Griz. From having about 25 family members (including my wife's who played college sports, mostly football. From being much smarter than trolls like yourself.

How does your experience and knowledge match up? What you got? Got any game? Or just a bigmouth troll?
Exactly, you have nothing more than your playing days.

Exactly, I have much more than my playing days, and you apparently have absolutely nothing.

No game. Just a big-mouth no-nothing, who is a frequent troll.
Wrong, your family does and no matter how many times you use the word troll you still have no more than your playing days.

No more of what? Knowledge of the game of football? Contacts with the Griz program?

What do you have? Nothing as far as I can tell.

Did you go to the Rams/49ers game this year? How about the Rose Bowl? How about the Super Bowl?

4theluvofgriz said:
"Amazing ability to spin it"? Please. In two years you will not even remember his name. He will never be a factor at the FCS or FBS level. He couldn't even beat out Phillips. Why don't you tell Bobby that he F_cked up allowing Jensen to leave, and watch him roll on the floor laughing. I have nothing personal against the kid, other than he was soft and a quitter. But he knows down deep that without Stitt pumping him up, he would never cut it at this level.
You are a fucking dick

PlayerRep said:
Igotgoodsources said:
PlayerRep said:
Igotgoodsources said:

Exactly, I have much more than my playing days, and you apparently have absolutely nothing.

Wrong, your family does and no matter how many times you use the word troll you still have no more than your playing days.

No more of what? Knowledge of the game of football? Contacts with the Griz program?

Did you go to the Rams/49ers game this year? How about the Rose Bowl? How about the Super Bowl?

one thing that is for certain, greenie, is that you undoubtedly played a lot better defense on the football field than you do on egriz.

PlayerRep said:
Igotgoodsources said:
PlayerRep said:
Igotgoodsources said:

I have the ability to not have to brag on every post I make on a message board because I’m comfortable with the size of my dick.

4theluvofgriz said:
go96griz said:
BWahlberg said:
4theluvofgriz said:

Jensen voted/selected 3rd best freshman in the nation. Favoroso, despite some good stats the last half of the season, doesn't even get an honorable mention by coaches in voting for all-conference teams.

Uh-huh...

Jensen threw one of the finest deep balls I have ever seen at the college level. End of story!

Thanks but Colter Nuanez has made similar comments regarding Jensen’s deep ball. I’ll trust my own eyes and Colter’s unbiased opinion regarding Jensen.

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
4theluvofgriz said:
You are a fucking dick

+1

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
4theluvofgriz said:
You are a f***[*] dick
nailed it, he's WRONG on every point.

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
4theluvofgriz said:
You are a f***[*] dick

Always revealing when a poster turns to obscenities in an attempt to be relevant.

go96griz said:
4theluvofgriz said:
go96griz said:
BWahlberg said:

Uh-huh...

Thanks but Colter Nuanez has made similar comments regarding Jensen’s deep ball. I’ll trust my own eyes and Colter’s unbiased opinion regarding Jensen.

Oh, if Colter said it, then it must be the gospel! Discussing football with fans who get their knowledge from journalists is always futile, but yet provides plenty of laughs. A frosh FCS QB who could not even win the starting job, yet throws the best deep ball of any college QB. Funny stuff!

I stand by my contention that, in 2-3 years, posters will be asking about "what ever happened to Jensen"?

4theluvofgriz said:
go96griz said:
4theluvofgriz said:
go96griz said:

Oh, if Colter said it, then it must be the gospel! Discussing football with fans who get their knowledge from journalists is always futile, but yet provides plenty of laughs. A frosh FCS QB who could not even win the starting job, yet throws the best deep ball of any college QB. Funny stuff!

I stand by my contention that, in 2-3 years, posters will be asking about "what ever happened to Jensen"?

Just to clarify, your saying Jensen was garbage because he couldn’t win the job as a 19 year old RSFr over a 22 years old SEC drop down? Ya, that makes sense.

alabamagrizzly said:
4theluvofgriz said:
go96griz said:
4theluvofgriz said:

Just to clarify, your saying Jensen was garbage because he couldn’t win the job as a 19 year old RSFr over a 22 years old SEC drop down? Ya, that makes sense.

My guess is he means win it from a "UNLV hasbeen via the JuCo rout" or something similar :lol:

4theluvofgriz said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
4theluvofgriz said:
You are a f***[*] dick

Always revealing when a poster turns to obscenities in an attempt to be relevant.

I think I smell pickles.

As I said, I think Hauck knows a hell of a lot more about evaluating QBs over you arm-chair fans. I suggest you confront Bobby and ask him to justify allowing a QB who throws the best deep ball in all of college football to leave the program. Then, share his response with the board.

AZDoc said:
alabamagrizzly said:
4theluvofgriz said:
go96griz said:

My guess is he means win it from a "UNLV hasbeen via the JuCo rout" or something similar :lol:

Oh ya, my bad. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back