• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

John Walsh, Senate hopeful.

He's toast. Just like he was before this came out.

Now Daines can get down to the serious business of denying healthcare for millions of Americans.

How about Bullock picking Walsh for Lt. Gov and then appointing him to Senate without knowing/caring about this stuff? I bet this albatross hangs around his neck through the 2016 election. Kind of reminds me of when he stuck with Pat Williams as a regent appointee.

AllWeatherFan said:

Now Daines can get down to the serious business of denying healthcare for millions of Americans.
Shirley, you can't be serious.

Everything from this 14 page 'thesis' in 2006 is based on cheating, a lie. The man has no integrity, honesty, credibility, is incapable of independent thinking as evidenced by this 'thesis', and is therefore exactly what the national democrat party wants in the Senate. Harry Reid loves this guy. He will do, and vote, exactly as he is told to do by Harry.
This stain is on your dress, Bullock, so don't plan on a second term. Walsh needs to resign from the Senate IMMEDIATELY.
If he plays this out until the election, does anybody think that democrat voters, especially those in Silver Bow and Missoula Counties, will give him a 90% approval rating as gauged by votes? Yellow Dog Democrats.

I cheated on a test when I was a freshman in high school. I guess I'm a yellow dog who stained a dress, too!

There will be no new Democrat on the ballot. It's way too late to launch a new campaign and raise the money necessary to compete with Rep. Steve Daines (R-Bobcat). Needless to say the same Democrats who selected Walsh in the first place would be in charge of naming his replacement. You can't even see competence from where these guys live.

Wish this would've been revealed before the primaries, would've voted for Bohlinger instead. The challenge is cheating on a masters thesis or not his political platform is still something I identify with, hence he'll still get my vote even though he's probably sunk. It's not like suddenly now Daines becomes a viable choice (in my opinion) to be in the senate.

BWahlberg said:
.....he'll still get my vote even though he's probably sunk.quote]

Like I said, Yellow Dog Democrat.

From Wikipedia:
Yellow Dog Democrats was a political term applied to voters in the Southern United States who voted solely for candidates who represented the Democratic Party. The term originated in the late 19th century. These voters would allegedly "vote for a yellow dog before they would vote for any Republican".[1][2] The term is now more generally applied to refer to any Democrat who will vote a straight party ticket under any circumstances.

Citing my source. He John, its really not too hard, even for your mammoth 14 page "thesis."

AllWeatherFan said:

Not denying anybody of anything, only trying to provide the opportunity for everybody to buy their own health insurance, without having to borrow from China to pay for those playing the " I'm a victim game " which many play well.

spsyk said:
to pay for those playing the " I'm a victim game " which many play well.

i'd say your performance is pretty good. maybe a bit histrionic, but we get the point that you been done wrong. poor baby.

Latest posts

Back