• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

John Walsh, Senate hopeful.

Huh. Wrong again.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/walsh-drops-out-of-race-for-u-s-senate/article_4963ce38-1e6b-11e4-9ba0-001a4bcf887a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AllWeatherFan said:
Huh. Wrong again.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/walsh-drops-out-of-race-for-u-s-senate/article_4963ce38-1e6b-11e4-9ba0-001a4bcf887a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Too bad. The BS that Rand Paul pulled along these same lines was every bit as bad, but he employed the Thuglican strategy of deny, deny, deny, and eventually people just moved on to the next thing.
Meanwhile, a war hero and genuinely decent man gets raked over the coals by asshats too chickenshit to serve their country. Pathetic.
The disaster that Daines will be in the Senate will be a just reward for those witch-hunting morons; unfortunately, the good people of MT will suffer as well. Ugh.

How many former governors are there in the Senate? There are 11. Schweitzer is not share the stage material he would be terrible in the Senate as a junior senator no one wanted to listen to.

Walsh said the plagiarism issue "distracted" his campaign, so now he finally withdraws as a candidate. How about a more correct 'd-word' like derailed. It took him THIS LONG to do something he should have done the day after the ultra-liberal New York Times exposed him. What a total boob. Yet, he won't do the honorable thing, that is, resign from the Senate. As I have said before, he has no honor, no integrity, no credibility, and unable to do any critical thinking or entertain an original thought(as proven by his plagiarism). He remains Harry Reids hand puppet. He dishonored himself by his actions, so this 'honorably served his country' line won't float. In the mean time, the DOD and Army War College 'investigation' drags on and on. Lipstick on a pig.

Why no outrage here?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/11/04/rand-pauls-plagiarism-allegations-and-why-they-matter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...."no honor, no integrity, no credibility, and unable to do any critical thinking or entertain an original thought..." My God! I have inadvertently defined a U.S. Senator! :oops: This country has really gone to hell.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
Too bad. The BS that Rand Paul pulled along these same lines was every bit as bad, but he employed the Thuglican strategy of deny, deny, deny, and eventually people just moved on to the next thing.
Meanwhile, a war hero and genuinely decent man gets raked over the coals by asshats too chickenshit to serve their country. Pathetic.
The disaster that Daines will be in the Senate will be a just reward for those witch-hunting morons; unfortunately, the good people of MT will suffer as well. Ugh.

BAM!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

statler & waldorf said:
Time to put a leash on you Yellow Dogs.

I'm wondering, if it were the other way around, let's say Daines cheated on a masters thesis when he was in his 40's. Let's say for sake of example no one has dropped out of the race. Are you saying because of that you would have gone and voted for Walsh or whoever the Libertarian candidate is?

BW, you deserve an answer to your hypothetical question.
On election day, I would "show at least an ounce of integrity, honesty, character, credibility, ethics, and independent thinking.....simply by not voting FOR him. You don't have to vote FOR Daines(or Walsh)."
I don't know what the Libertarian's stand on various issues has been, so I don't know whether I'd vote for him or not, but I sure as hell wouldn't have voted for Walsh. Perhaps a write in, or a non-vote.
We don't need any more snake oil salesmen or shills in the Senate. Baucus, Tester, and Walsh will hopefully be the last three.

As we await the democrat party smoked room decision on who to be the sacrificial lamb in the upcoming election, I ran across a video of The Gilbert and Sullivan Society of Northern Louisianna's "HMS Pinafore: When I was a lad & Ruler of the Queen's Navee." It dawned on me that some of the lines of this play pertained to Bullock's appointment of Walsh:
"I grew so rich, that I was sent by a pocket burrough into Parliament. I always voted my partys call, I never thought of thinking for myself at all. I thought so little, they rewarded me, by making me the Ruler of the Queens Navy."
The video is entertaining, regardless of your politics.

Looks like it will be Amanda Curtis.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/at-least-seek-to-replace-walsh-on-montana-s-u/article_89e7482c-21bd-11e4-a445-001a4bcf887a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anti-gunner. Not going to happen. But, of course, its the Alinsky-Progressive Democrat Party.
The guy who came in second to the plagiarizer should be the logical choice, but those party hacks take their instructions from Harry Reid, et al. Quote from the Missoulian article: "Bohlinger, 78, said he thinks he’s still the most qualified candidate to take on Republican U.S. Rep. Steve Daines in November – but that he won’t accept the nomination unless state and national Democratic Party groups pledge to give him strong assistance in the campaign."

“I’m not going to be a sacrificial lamb,” he said.

Whoa!!! Independent streak alert!!!! That will never pass the D.C. test.

Repeat after me.......SENATOR DAINES!

According to a deeply imbedded source within the demokrat party, the leading candidate, who for security reasons has to remain nameless, is described as walking on three legs(lost one in 'the war'), has a short bobbed wagging tail(again, lost in 'the war'), weighs about 65#, blind in one eye, hard of hearing, and is yellow in color. A spokesman, when asked to confirm his candidacy, quoted the candidate: "Woof!" Confirmation should come Saturday, Aug. 16.

Hammer said:

http://missoulian.com/news/local/at-least-seek-to-replace-walsh-on-montana-s-u/article_89e7482c-21bd-11e4-a445-001a4bcf887a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You nailed it, Hammer! Unbelievable that the demokrats are that far out of touch.
They even gave Walsh a standing ovation. Christ!

statler & waldorf said:
Hammer said:

You nailed it, Hammer! Unbelievable that the demokrats are that far out of touch.
They even gave Walsh a standing ovation. Christ!

I know Amanda Curtis. She is very intelligent and passionate about what she believes in. She will come after Daines with both guns a blazin. In the debates she will expose Daines for what he is, big money and big business. Daines doesn't know what it's like to live paycheck to paycheck. Amanda Curtis is exactly what our senate needs more of, ordinary people doing whats right for ordinary people, not millionaire career politicians. Plus I'm not a big fan of out of staters. I heard Daines is originally from California but haven't confirmed that.

Senor walberg. Hypothetically, if senor johnson would have played dos years ago, griz may have won it all, si? Your how-do-say, logic smells like victim-itis. I know...yeah but......this iswhat is wrong with america now...

Latest posts

Back