• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

John Walsh, Senate hopeful.

FINALLY finished with the "investigation" yesterday. Masters degree revoked, his name ground off of a plaque naming the class of 2007, his name removed from academic roles of the War
College. And, it only took 46 days to come to the conclusion that this 14 page 'thesis' was a fraud. "Egregious" was the description of his plagiarism, according the the War College. Yet, he hangs on the the Senate seat. Absolutely no character whatsoever. Another dark chapter in Montana politics.

Hammer said:
statler & waldorf said:
Hammer said:
Looks like it will be Amanda Curtis.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/at-least-seek-to-replace-walsh-on-montana-s-u/article_89e7482c-21bd-11e4-a445-001a4bcf887a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You nailed it, Hammer! Unbelievable that the demokrats are that far out of touch.
They even gave Walsh a standing ovation. Christ!

I know Amanda Curtis. She is very intelligent and passionate about what she believes in. She will come after Daines with both guns a blazin. In the debates she will expose Daines for what he is, big money and big business. Daines doesn't know what it's like to live paycheck to paycheck. Amanda Curtis is exactly what our senate needs more of, ordinary people doing whats right for ordinary people, not millionaire career politicians. Plus I'm not a big fan of out of staters. I heard Daines is originally from California but haven't confirmed that.

It's really too bad that she never did that in the debates.

Latest posts

Back