• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Justin Roper on Vernon Adams, Montana, and FCS vs FBS

How hard up for something to write do you have to be to look up Roper? He could have called Ron Ash if all he wanted was someone to throw someone else under a bus.

Trashing a former Griz player is classless, you all should be ashamed. My pop always told me if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut.

ordigger said:
Wow....look at everybody throw Roper under the bus. Ironically when he was sitting on the bench 80% of egriz was screaming for him to play, get him in there. Now many of those same supporters are on the bandwagon of hate.

Your 80% figure is arbitrary, and in my recollection, wrong.

Big G said:
Trashing a former Griz player is classless, you all should be ashamed. My pop always told me if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut.

What about the lack of anything intelligent to say?

grizindabox said:
Big G said:

You can stop doing that anytime you want brochacho

Big G said:

And you couldn't even do that! :thumb:

Big G said:
grizindabox said:
Big G said:

You can stop doing that anytime you want brochacho

You first...

Big G said:

Curious, is saying a former Griz might possibly have mental issues the same thing?

grizindabox said:
ordigger said:
Wow....look at everybody throw Roper under the bus. Ironically when he was sitting on the bench 80% of egriz was screaming for him to play, get him in there. Now many of those same supporters are on the bandwagon of hate.

Yah...that was just the uninformed fans that have never played the game....or go by ordigger...

So says Mr/Ms Irrelevant who has no life.

CFallsGriz said:
ordigger said:

Your 80% figure is arbitrary, and in my recollection, wrong.

You're right its arbitrary...probably closer to 90%....I went back and read old threads. Did you? There was an amazing "we love Roper" bandwagon for a couple of weeks....and then everyone got their wish....and then the hate came forth.

Big G said:
:clap:

Roper just couldn't adjust to FCS rules. Apparently in FBS it's perfectly legal for receivers to leave the field and run up to the 15th row to catch passes. Darn restrictions.....

ordigger said:
grizindabox said:
ordigger said:

Yah...that was just the uninformed fans that have never played the game....or go by ordigger...

So says Mr/Ms Irrelevant who has no life.

Guess you are in the same boat?

WOW, some of us just cannot put things behind us regarding a former GRIZ. Big deal, he fell short of playing expectations at the collegiate level. Why bash the guy years later? When he was at Montana, he was in his early 20's. Seriously, no need to be bashing this guy the way some are. I am happy he is earning a respectful like most of us, and not in trouble with the law.

Good luck to Justin Roper, wherever life takes him.

His comments on slow FCS pace and montana....interesting spin on his analysis of his performance.

Funny after watching him struggle I thought maybe Rocky or western might be a better fit for him.

But when you bail on the Ducks better find some rationale for sub par play at a "lower level"

I watched Vernon Adams and Krupp burn Marcus Peters, 1st round draft pick, last year at UW. A lot of his completions were unguardable and just complete dimes.

ordigger said:

Nope. Not this 80%. Selle was always the better option and him going down early in that 2010 season absolutely KILLED Pflu's chances of a decent season.

Back