• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Meanwhile, today in Bozeman...

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
mikegriz said:
Spent the afternoon in a Bozeman bar where Griz game was on every screen and everyone was rooting for the Griz (except the table of SDSU fans).

[emoji106] Montanans gotta root for Montanans when they aren't playing one another IMO

Cat fans cheering for the griz? They must have never heard of egriz then...

1. Administrators at MSU are looking to pave the trail of tears as there is an expectation that this semi annual tract will continue for many years...

Think about all the mothers in Texas that were so relieved that Ash and crew kept their promise - their boys were home for Thanksgiving!

1. Volunteers officially marking the TOT with proper signage

th

Hatred, vitriol, dislike, repugnance, respect, praise, admiration, envy, jealousy, curiosity,, rivalry Nope, none of that going on. Just pity now. Pure pity. I feel sorry for their kids, the parents and fans. They deserve better and so does Montana. I constantly hear how great Cruzado is. Really. Their football and basketball programs have been dumpster fires. Fields has scheduled patsy games for the football team to prop up Rash's win/loss record. There is no reason Bozo should not be competing at a higher level each and every year. Cruzado owns the sports programs right along with the increased enrollment. Firing Ash is not going to solve the problem. MSU deserves better and so do the taxpayers. I enjoy a good rivalry. There certainly isn't one currently.

Copper Griz said:
Hatred, vitriol, dislike, repugnance, respect, praise, admiration, envy, jealousy, curiosity,, rivalry Nope, none of that going on. Just pity now. Pure pity. I feel sorry for their kids, the parents and fans. They deserve better and so does Montana. I constantly hear how great Cruzado is. Really. Their football and basketball programs have been dumpster fires. Fields has scheduled patsy games for the football team to prop up Rash's win/loss record. There is no reason Bozo should not be competing at a higher level each and every year. Cruzado owns the sports programs right along with the increased enrollment. Firing Ash is not going to solve the problem. MSU deserves better and so do the taxpayers. I enjoy a good rivalry. There certainly isn't one currently.

Sure there is. Just not against MSU.

We've won just 2 of 7 against EWU recently, snapping an 0-4 skid this year.
We've won 1 of 3 against NAU, snapping a 2 game skid this year.
We're just 2-3 against Cal Poly in the past 5 years.

We've got some budding rivalries...just not in Bozeman.

Back