• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Meanwhile, today in Bozeman...

stilwtrgrizz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Is it just me, or does this guy's English reek of uneducated non Montanan. I realize he is prolly the proof reader for The Semi-Daily Bozeman Barnacle newspaper, but even taking that into account, his tirade against Griz fans is a sorry excuse for the English language. WOW....JUST WOW !!! :roll:

Amazing -- here is the best part of the post in all of its glory. Glad he's proud of his Bobcat education!

"Keep it real Cat fans show some dignity and integrity you all have a right to your opinion but lets keep it clean there are young minds involved that are not only here to provide saturday entertainment and and give us something to cheer for but most importantly there here to get a education."

stilwtrgrizz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Is it just me, or does this guy's English reek of uneducated non Montanan. I realize he is prolly the proof reader for The Semi-Daily Bozeman Barnacle newspaper, but even taking that into account, his tirade against Griz fans is a sorry excuse for the English language. WOW....JUST WOW !!! :roll:

Prolly? SMH

THANKS grizzle gals.

Keep being you. It makes the pain of being us easier

Pro tip: If you're going to criticize someone's grammar, you better make sure yours is sharp.

[emoji23][emoji106]

CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
CDAGRIZ said:

pjarvis brings diet Barq's to a kegger.

So true. I remember when he won a free trip to anywhere in the world on Supermarket Sweep. He chose Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

And I remember him very specifically demanding on the show that he "would not leave Cedar Rapids without seeing the African-American Museum of Iowa." I wonder if his dream came true.

MrTitleist said:
CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
CDAGRIZ said:

So true. I remember when he won a free trip to anywhere in the world on Supermarket Sweep. He chose Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

And I remember him very specifically demanding on the show that he "would not leave Cedar Rapids without seeing the African-American Museum of Iowa." I wonder if his dream came true.

I like to think so. One doesn't just go to the C-Rap and not visit the AAMI. I'm told he lived it up while there. The rumors are that he got a few half-priced apps at Chili's and sprung for the 22 oz Coors Light before taking in a matinee of "The Devil Wears Prada."

CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:

I like to think so. One doesn't just go to the C-Rap and not visit the AAMI. I'm told he lived it up while there. The rumors are that he got a few half-priced apps at Chili's and sprung for the 22 oz Coors Light before taking in a matinee of "The Devil Wears Prada."

And...and....and....Applebees has REVERSE happy hour after midnight! Whoa! Hold the phone!

LongTimeCatFan said:

Pro tip: If you're going to criticize someone's grammar, you better make sure yours is sharp.

I believe you missed some punctuation at the end of that second sentence.

grizbymarriage said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

I believe you missed some punctuation at the end of that second sentence.

It happens, like when the condom broke

"It happens, like when the condom broke"
Oh my, getting a little "teste" aren't we. (Think you forgot the period at the end of that one also)

stilwtrgrizz said:
Oh my, getting a little "teste" aren't we. (Think you forgot the period at the end of that one also)

Missed one, forgot one. I'm not cut out for dealing with periods

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
It's like nobody was ever there...

abandoned-stadium-palma-de-mallorca.jpg

That actually looks a bit better than the modular grain elevator shitbox they have going on over there in Boz.

This stadium is better than the litter box. There are no storage sheds in one of the end zones... :thumb:

LongTimeCatFan said:
stilwtrgrizz said:

Missed one, forgot one. I'm not cut out for dealing with periods

Got married though didn't ya?

Just like the rest of us dumbasses

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
mikegriz said:
Spent the afternoon in a Bozeman bar where Griz game was on every screen and everyone was rooting for the Griz (except the table of SDSU fans).

[emoji106] Montanans gotta root for Montanans when they aren't playing one another IMO

Agreed. My allegiance goes my team (Go Griz!), the state, the conference. If none of the above involveded, I DNGAS.

LongTimeCatFan said:
stilwtrgrizz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Prolly? SMH

THANKS grizzle gals.

[emoji23][emoji106]

:thumb:

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
mikegriz said:
Spent the afternoon in a Bozeman bar where Griz game was on every screen and everyone was rooting for the Griz (except the table of SDSU fans).

[emoji106] Montanans gotta root for Montanans when they aren't playing one another IMO

Same. Represent!

Copper Griz said:
Hatred, vitriol, dislike, repugnance, respect, praise, admiration, envy, jealousy, curiosity,, rivalry Nope, none of that going on. Just pity now. Pure pity. I feel sorry for their kids, the parents and fans. They deserve better and so does Montana. I constantly hear how great Cruzado is. Really. Their football and basketball programs have been dumpster fires. Fields has scheduled patsy games for the football team to prop up Rash's win/loss record. There is no reason Bozo should not be competing at a higher level each and every year. Cruzado owns the sports programs right along with the increased enrollment. Firing Ash is not going to solve the problem. MSU deserves better and so do the taxpayers. I enjoy a good rivalry. There certainly isn't one currently.

You might have a couple points in there, but Cruzado is about the academic excellence first and foremost. I agree, we need to strengthen the program, but we don't have a billionaire willing to throw a few bucks towards massive improvements. Remember, you were dormblazer not to long ago and probably still would be without Denny. Good for you, and good for the state. MSU facilities are pretty impressive when measured against most of FCS outside of Missoula. If i were a fresh recruit, I would be hard pressed to NOT sign with the Griz, can't blame any kid for that. Don't feel too sorry for us, we make stuff with our degrees and are well compensated. :D

My compliments to some hilarious posts on this thread! Funny sh!t

cat fans in the bar cheering for the wabbits because ... "they didn't beat us as bad as the Griz did ... and it didn't hurt as bad..."

Norsky19 said:
If i were a fresh recruit, I would be hard pressed to NOT sign with the Griz, can't blame any kid for that. Don't feel too sorry for us, we make stuff with our degrees and are well compensated.
Well, actually, our Engineering School at Tech has a much better reputation and a 20% higher starting salary than MSU.

Back