• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mike Kramer

ranco said:
monte is a character said:
NativeGriz said:
I was just told tonight that Mike Kramer is being strongly considered for the UM head football job next season. He wants it, and we are interested. Nothing can be formalized until the season is over, of course, but covertly things are happening. Am surprised that the all-knowing ones in our fan base don't know about it yet. I thought they were just a dingle-berry away from real time?
I haven't had much time to read egriz, but I must say the alpha wannabe is up to his old ways. As much as I would like it to be real,I call BS, thus I will not read the rest of this thread. Now if PR or Brint or several other posters were to post something like this, I would believe it because there is some earned credibility. But not little G or Monte. They enjoy the attention of playing mind games and I am too busy to go there. Sorry if I missed some good discussion.

I must be missing something, but it is apparent from trying to digest posts in this thread that some of you think I am another poster. I have never posted before I joined this board under this screen name. I did not even know this board existed until a buddy told me about it. But go ahead boys. Seems like you are having fun with it so I don't want to piss in your corn flakes.
This statement is as equally accurate as your original post. continue trolling....

Whatever rank-one

ranco said:
NativeGriz said:
I haven't had much time to read egriz, but I must say the alpha wannabe is up to his old ways. As much as I would like it to be real,I call BS, thus I will not read the rest of this thread. Now if PR or Brint or several other posters were to post something like this, I would believe it because there is some earned credibility. But not little G or Monte. They enjoy the attention of playing mind games and I am too busy to go there. Sorry if I missed some good discussion.

I must be missing something, but it is apparent from trying to digest posts in this thread that some of you think I am another poster. I have never posted before I joined this board under this screen name. I did not even know this board existed until a buddy told me about it. But go ahead boys. Seems like you are having fun with it so I don't want to piss in your corn flakes.
This statement is as equally accurate as your original post. continue trolling....

Whatever rank-one

Nice move.... The teen girl "WHATEVER" gets em every time

:thumbup:

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I really wish this thread was about Mitch Kramer. Great pitcher at the junior level, and just won his third World Series in five years.
true story about Mitch Kramer - early on he got a job with the city, and almost didn't go to JC so he could keep a little change in his pocket. Guess he made the right choice.

True dat. :D

tim.lincecum.jpg
Isn't that Tim Lincecum the Washington kid and highest paid giants player?

indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I really wish this thread was about Mitch Kramer. Great pitcher at the junior level, and just won his third World Series in five years.
true story about Mitch Kramer - early on he got a job with the city, and almost didn't go to JC so he could keep a little change in his pocket. Guess he made the right choice.

tim.lincecum.jpg

If you believe everything you are told, yes. If you were a critical thinker, you would know that it is indeed Mitch Kramer.

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:
CDAGRIZ said:

tim.lincecum.jpg

Very underrated posts here....

CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:

tim.lincecum.jpg

If you believe everything you are told, yes. If you were a critical thinker, you would know that it is indeed Mitch Kramer.
I think the confusion is due to the incident at the moon tower.

Back