• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mike Kramer

LongTimeCatFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
big kahuna said:
Kramer was the fall guy in Bozeman. The axe could have aimed higher at Fields, too, but Kramer was, in my view, correctly canned for running a sloppy program. His assistant head coach was dealing meth, for f sake. He sues, settles and moves on. So be it.

Having seen that crappy stadium in that crappy town, I'm sure he would bolt Pocatello for Missoula. Who wouldn't? But I, like others, have a difficult time believing the Regents would welcome him back with open arms.

Fun to think about, because I think he obviously knows how to coach a football team, but it ain't going to happen.

I forgot about that! The MSU assistant head FB coach was a meth dealer.

Don't meth with the Cats... We'll meth you up boy
:lol: :lol: :lol:

monte is a character said:
O.K., O.K., have it your way folks. Just mark this thread and its date, and come back after the season is over to make fun of me.
Do we have to wait until the season is over? Or can we just make fun of you now.

Kramer would not come to Missoula for the money...because we don't pay diddley. He received a sizable settlement upon his departure from MSU and his subsequent suit. He would come here for the GRIZ tradition and stadium and a strong incoming recruiting class and future weight room and athletic academic center and strong fan base and a chance to actually beat his former university that canned him and...and...and

Rich W said:
O.K., O.K., have it your way folks. Just mark this thread and its date, and come back after the season is over to make fun of me.
Do we have to wait until the season is over? Or can we just make fun of you now.
Does monte shi!t in the woods? Yup

I really wish this thread was about Mitch Kramer. Great pitcher at the junior level, and just won his third World Series in five years.

CDAGRIZ said:
I really wish this thread was about Mitch Kramer. Great pitcher at the junior level, and just won his third World Series in five years.

I'm wishing it was about Cosmo Kramer...

CDAGRIZ said:
true story about Mitch Kramer - early on he got a job with the city, and almost didn't go to JC so he could keep a little change in his pocket. Guess he made the right choice.

cclarkblues said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I'm wishing it was about Cosmo Kramer...

Cosmo has a better chance of coaching the Griz next year than Mike does.

I was just told tonight that Mike Kramer is being strongly considered for the UM head football job next season. He wants it, and we are interested. Nothing can be formalized until the season is over, of course, but covertly things are happening. Am surprised that the all-knowing ones in our fan base don't know about it yet. I thought they were just a dingle-berry away from real time?
I haven't had much time to read egriz, but I must say the alpha wannabe is up to his old ways. As much as I would like it to be real,I call BS, thus I will not read the rest of this thread. Now if PR or Brint or several other posters were to post something like this, I would believe it because there is some earned credibility. But not little G or Monte. They enjoy the attention of playing mind games and I am too busy to go there. Sorry if I missed some good discussion.

NativeGriz said:
I was just told tonight that Mike Kramer is being strongly considered for the UM head football job next season. He wants it, and we are interested. Nothing can be formalized until the season is over, of course, but covertly things are happening. Am surprised that the all-knowing ones in our fan base don't know about it yet. I thought they were just a dingle-berry away from real time?
I haven't had much time to read egriz, but I must say the alpha wannabe is up to his old ways. As much as I would like it to be real,I call BS, thus I will not read the rest of this thread. Now if PR or Brint or several other posters were to post something like this, I would believe it because there is some earned credibility. But not little G or Monte. They enjoy the attention of playing mind games and I am too busy to go there. Sorry if I missed some good discussion.

I must be missing something, but it is apparent from trying to digest posts in this thread that some of you think I am another poster. I have never posted before I joined this board under this screen name. I did not even know this board existed until a buddy told me about it. But go ahead boys. Seems like you are having fun with it so I don't want to piss in your corn flakes.

I will bite one last time and then I am done with this thread. Alpha was the king of mind games. I give him a lot of credit for that. So when ever I see unsubstantiated BS hit the board, then I automatically think Alpha AKA or Alpha wannabee. . Which one are you? No need to answer, it was a rhetorical question.

big kahuna said:
But I, like others, have a difficult time believing the Regents would welcome him back with open arms. quote]

Regents. I think you're right. They are inconsistent, though. Make sure Kramer gets railroaded for the actions of others he is responsible for, but keep Engstrom where he is despite the actions of those he is responsible for. :roll:

NativeGriz said:

I must be missing something, but it is apparent from trying to digest posts in this thread that some of you think I am another poster. I have never posted before I joined this board under this screen name. I did not even know this board existed until a buddy told me about it. But go ahead boys. Seems like you are having fun with it so I don't want to piss in your corn flakes.
This statement is as equally accurate as your original post. continue trolling....

NativeGriz said:

This statement is as equally accurate as your original post. continue trolling....

66volvo said:
Kramer would not come to Missoula for the money...because we don't pay diddley. He received a sizable settlement upon his departure from MSU and his subsequent suit. He would come here for the GRIZ tradition and stadium and a strong incoming recruiting class and future weight room and athletic academic center and strong fan base and a chance to actually beat his former university that canned him and...and...and

The "sizable" settlement was about equal to one year's salary, and he had to pay attorney's fees out of that. The regents and MSU settled this out of convenience.

NativeGriz said:

Thanks for the update, sunshine.

Grizbeer said:
CDAGRIZ said:
true story about Mitch Kramer - early on he got a job with the city, and almost didn't go to JC so he could keep a little change in his pocket. Guess he made the right choice.

True dat. :D

tim.lincecum.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:
CDAGRIZ said:

True dat. :D

tim.lincecum.jpg

DaeDae say he best wit fasball

Latest posts

Back