• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mike Kramer

bearister said:
Given the circumstances of his departure from Bozeman, the subsequent lawsuit, and the settlement, chances of the Big Human coaching here are likely less than zero. The Regents would never approve the contract.

On the other hand, Mick Durham slid into the Western job pretty easily and he was somewhat disgraced by the same shit as Kramer. He just didn't sue over his dismissal.

griz4life said:
bearister said:
Given the circumstances of his departure from Bozeman, the subsequent lawsuit, and the settlement, chances of the Big Human coaching here are likely less than zero. The Regents would never approve the contract.

On the other hand, Mick Durham slid into the Western job pretty easily and he was somewhat disgraced by the same shit as Kramer. He just didn't sue over his dismissal.
I thought Mark Durham coached at western when Mick was still at MSU.

griz4life said:
bearister said:

Kind of like reading the enquirer when I slide over here to see what's up

LongTimeCatFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:
this! BOR would likely not approve this after being sued...

Is there an echo in here? Seems like I JUST SAID THAT

That's a decent point, but I seriously doubt the BOR would allow him to coach at UM after he sued the BOR!

Damn.... Must've dropped you on your head too many times son
Dropped him on his own head?

Uhhhhhhhhh! <yawning after a good night's sleep> Glad to see that you boys are still bantering about big Mike. Funny thing about law suits. If you sue someone and win, it kind of makes the party which lost look pretty bad. Sort of like a football QB being charged with rape, being acquitted, and then being reinstated to the team, or a defensive back being charged with murder, spending two years in jail, being acquitted, then being reinstated to the team.

Reinstatement comes in many forms.

Coaches, players, banned e-griz posters, etc., etc.

Everyone deserves a second chance……….or third, fourth, fifth, sixth……….

I sure hope Kramer brings Nick Montana with him. We're going to need a new quarterback with JJ graduating. :thumb:

Kramer was the fall guy in Bozeman. The axe could have aimed higher at Fields, too, but Kramer was, in my view, correctly canned for running a sloppy program. His assistant head coach was dealing meth, for f sake. He sues, settles and moves on. So be it.

Having seen that crappy stadium in that crappy town, I'm sure he would bolt Pocatello for Missoula. Who wouldn't? But I, like others, have a difficult time believing the Regents would welcome him back with open arms.

Fun to think about, because I think he obviously knows how to coach a football team, but it ain't going to happen.

big kahuna said:
Kramer was the fall guy in Bozeman. The axe could have aimed higher at Fields, too, but Kramer was, in my view, correctly canned for running a sloppy program. His assistant head coach was dealing meth, for f sake. He sues, settles and moves on. So be it.

Having seen that crappy stadium in that crappy town, I'm sure he would bolt Pocatello for Missoula. Who wouldn't? But I, like others, have a difficult time believing the Regents would welcome him back with open arms.

Fun to think about, because I think he obviously knows how to coach a football team, but it ain't going to happen.

I forgot about that! The MSU assistant head FB coach was a meth dealer.

CDAGRIZ said:
big kahuna said:

I forgot about that! The MSU assistant head FB coach was a meth dealer.

Don't meth with the Cats... We'll meth you up boy

Kramer would be a good hire, but would he want to come into another team that he has to build up like Isu? I would bet he stays put and takes his guys on some positive years for a club that has been down awhile.

Latest posts

Back