• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana/NDSU Roll Call!

AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
NDSU only managed 18k because the stadium only holds 21k and Illinois state was allowed 2,800. Essentially NDSU fans purchased every single available ticket. That is remarkably impressive.

Remarkably impressive. And completely unverifiable.

The real question is how many of these bandwagon jumpers also were in attendance @ Wilt's 100 point outing. I think AG1 was there. Hey Alpha - 18K sound right to you?

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
I came on here to talk about football

You did a really shitty job of it.

Don't bother him, EG. He's busy not caring about the Griz and writing about how irrelevant the Griz are on a Griz message board. And he's a fat.

Seems a little needy to me...

tumblr_m13qoj6yja1qgd0udo1_500.gif

ok ROLL CALL (only 500 ndsu fans will be there, maybe 1000) if Montana was a FBS team, there'd be 10,000+ going, but you're not so WE NDSU FANS WONT BE GOING.

3 easy non conference games for NDSU makes this year the most boringest/easiest schedule in NDSU D1 recent history. sorry

Bisonation said:
if Montana was a FBS team, there'd be 10,000+ going

Then there would be a lot of fats grazing the practice fields because they couldn't get tickets. Actually, it wouldn't kill them to eat a vegetable, so maybe bring them anyway?

CDAGRIZ said:
Bisonation said:

Then there would be a lot of fats grazing the practice fields because they couldn't get tickets. Actually, it wouldn't kill them to eat a vegetable, so maybe bring them anyway?

Or they could hike to the M, good exercise and could watch the game for free (kind of), of course not many would probably be able to.

Ursa Major said:
Bisonation said:
Probably not going, no FBS away game for NDSU, no me. Sorry.
If alpha wants me to show up, he better start guaranteeing me some certain things.
Anal?
Yeah that was #3 on his list, I had to pass on that request or people would start confusing me with PlayaRapE ........

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Bisonation said:

Or they could hike to the M, good exercise and could watch the game for free (kind of), of course not many would probably be able to.

UM could do the right thing and provide some free sherpas to follow the fats to the summit playing tubas. #NoDakEverest

Grizbeer said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
When you aren't sheep f***[*], do you perform at any comedy clubs?
Anyone else think 2011bisonalumni might be a "guest" in Arizona with limited internet access?
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...iality-horses-michael-crawford-abrk/30052035/

Close. He's Lakes. They both see the same clinician as out-patient care at Whispering Cedars.

As I understand it, commitment is being discussed (not the Ron Ash kind) for both by the primary care providers there.

EverettGriz said:
Grizbeer said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
When you aren't sheep f***[*], do you perform at any comedy clubs?
Anyone else think 2011bisonalumni might be a "guest" in Arizona with limited internet access?
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...iality-horses-michael-crawford-abrk/30052035/

Close. He's Lakes. They both see the same clinician as out-patient care at Whispering Cedars.

As I understand it, commitment is being discussed (not the Ron Ash kind) for both by the primary care providers there.

I remember the good old days when a guy with an issue would turn a tight 30 at Schick Shadel. Now, there are these Whispering Cedars pussies with their Instragrams and their God damned unions . . .

My lawn, if you are on it, be not that.

Back