• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana/NDSU Roll Call!

Got season tickets for pops and I today in the west wing of the north endzone. Looking forward to doing our part in making noise! :party:

Probably not going, no FBS away game for NDSU, no me. Sorry.
If alpha wants me to show up, he better start guaranteeing me some certain things.

Bisonation said:
If alpha wants me to show up, he better start guaranteeing me some certain things.

A real Bison fan would be going to this one. Sorry, you're not a true Bison fan.

actually you are wrong, TRUE Bison fans have been to 4 national title games, 10+ playoff games, At Kansas State, At Iowa State AT Minnesota AT Colorado State just in the last 4 years! At Montana doesn't excite us, sorry, simple facts after what we've seen recently. Its a dam shame that NDSU isn't playing at a FBS team in 2015, easily the worst schedule since 2008 for NDSU with 3 big fluffy teams & no illinois state rematch.

Bisonation said:
actually you are wrong, TRUE Bison fans have been to 4 national title games, 10+ playoff games, At Kansas State, At Iowa State AT Minnesota AT Colorado State just in the last 4 years! At Montana doesn't excite us, sorry, simple facts after what we've seen recently. Its a dam shame that NDSU isn't playing at a FBS team in 2015, easily the worst schedule since 2008 for NDSU with 3 big fluffy teams & no illinois state rematch.

Typical bandwagon fan.

Bisonation said:

You will not be missed. Well, except by the Montana cheese and doughnut industries, of course.

Bisonation said:
Anal?

Ursa Major said:
Bisonation said:
Anal?

Bisonation is one of their fans that makes their fan base look bad. Good thing their better fans will be showing up. :thumb:

Bisonation said:

Like was said before, not a True Bison fan when you have this top FCS game. App St was moving up and their fans flew from all over for the game because of what it meant at the FCS level. As of now you are still FCS so go back to your TV until NDSU moves up and then you can come out of your room

Like my boy randy moss says " Sorry the truth hurts, people don't want to hear the truth"

I know it's the biggest thing in Montana since working septic, but sorry NDSU Has been there done that....yawn..

It's really too bad you aren't coming. You'd be the biggest thing here since the dinosaurs went tits up.

You guys are too hard on bisonnation. It's more than understandable why he wouldn't want to attend.

The expense of having to buy 3 seats on the airline would give anyone pause.

Flying in from Anchorage. Bought season tickets in the NE as well. Coming back for Cal Poly game as well. Wouldn't miss it for the world!

EverettGriz said:
You guys are too hard on bisonnation. It's more than understandable why he wouldn't want to attend.

Nah, Lakes makes him fly with the luggage....

EverettGriz said:

It's the same reason why the Fargo Airport runways have to be 50% longer. Seriously. Look it up.

EverettGriz said:

HA!!

Having pissing contest with a NDSU fan, Ursula? You and your buddies are really classy Griz fans. Mavens at pissing contests, but devoid of football knowledge. Just glad that 95% of Griz fans are not like you and your loser internet lemmings.

EverettGriz said:

Oil Money. Seriously it's not a FBS game, NDSU are 16 pt favorites, so why even bother

Bisonation said:
EverettGriz said:

Oil Money. Seriously it's not a FBS game, NDSU are 16 pt favorites, so why even bother

Fat and lazy, even in your fandom. Typical bandwagon style fan.

Cda. Nope, far from bandwagon, been going to games since 1988! Been to every FBS game and Fcs playoff games and UNI/SDSU games. (Those are the big games, not a 16 pt favorite vs a big fluffy team)

Back