• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana vs. Saint Francis on Altitude 2 outside Montana

Yukon said:
SoCal Surfer said:
Hopefully, now out of staters like me who cut the cord on cable service see what we go through every game.
Again, I will glady pay a full ticket price to view a griz game by streaming. My past experience on GoGriz has been very, very, poor.
I doubt it will be streamed. Audio only on gogriz.com.

Don't want to miss the debut of the new #voiceofthegriz. @ least he's got a new media guide to use. https://issuu.com/montanasportsinfo/docs/media_guide_8-28-16

It appears I'll be reading about the game on Sunday in the Missoulian. To me it's a lost money opportunity for the UM and Griz athletics.

I checked the Saint Francis web site and didn't see any streaming opportunities. Their alums will be like me - in the blind.

Bummer!!

SoCal Surfer said:
It appears I'll be reading about the game on Sunday in the Missoulian. To me it's a lost money opportunity for the UM and Griz athletics.

I checked the Saint Francis web site and didn't see any streaming opportunities. Their alums will be like me - in the blind.

Bummer!!

You should be able to listen to the radio broadcast, shouldn't you?

I won't listen on radio since I won't be in my car; however, I will check with ESPN on the status of the game periodically on my computer. I'll know the outcome prior to reading the Missoulian.

To me UM has such grand plans ongoing that I contributed to; but, such poor communication options to those that want to follow the football program.

It will come back to bite them in their a** if things don't change.

SoCal Surfer said:
I won't listen on radio since I won't be in my car; however, I will check with ESPN on the status of the game periodically on my computer. I'll know the outcome prior to reading the Missoulian.

To me UM has such grand plans ongoing that I contributed to; but, such poor communication options to those that want to follow the football program.

http://newstalkkgvo.com/

Ursa,

What does your link do? I viewed it and it doesn't show me anything that helps me and others who cut the cord.

Thanks for the attempt. It's appreciated.

SoCal Surfer said:
Ursa,

What does your link do? I viewed it and it doesn't show me anything that helps me and others who cut the cord.

Thanks for the attempt. It's appreciated.
Surfer,

You can likely listen to the game live via the KGVO site.

Ursa Major said:
SoCal Surfer said:

The radio homes of the GRIZ across the state are usually "blacked out" on game day, you know - blackout curtains pulled tight over the windows, such that you can't listen to the game via their internet sites if you IP appears outside the 406. Once in a great while, someone in the control room @ one of these stations forgets to flip the switch, and you can listen to the broadcast, but it isn't often. This forces you to acquire the all-partly-works-some-of-time-access on GG if you want to listen. Which most of us non-locals pay for gladly, because it's the last resort for accessing the broadcast.

I'm wondering if the reason we aren't getting the BSC TV opportunity has something to do with the mess that was precipitated during the CPSLO game last season. The connection to the broadcast was spotty @ best, and when I lashed out @ the provider through GG during the game, the answer I got back pointed the finger squarely @ the U. They were the one's who weren't prepared, had the wrong equipment, etc. The professional broadcasters could only put out what they were given, and that was next to nothing. It might be that there isn't the kind of infrastructure needed, even though I watched games on MTGRIZ for years prior to someone F$%king up the process a few years back. I'll take solace in watching he spuds beat the daylights out of bozeman state @ least. That's on TV somewhere I'm told.

So I emailed Altitude and asked them to put the Altitude 2 broadcast of the Griz game on Comcast, perhaps on PPV. I gpt a nice email back that says the game will be on CET HD, channel 900. Presumably it's also on CET SD on channel 105. FWIW the on line guide still shows the minor league soccer match and the Broncos cheerleaders. We shall see.

SoCal Surfer said:
Ursa,

Thx. If I get edgy on Saturday when looking at the ESPN status online of the game I'll go to your link.

Any bar will have the game.

GoGriz.com will have the radio broadcast.

There are apps on your phone you can use to listen to the broadcast.

There's the slingbox option.

Need I go on? It's 2016. The game is available.

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
SoCal Surfer said:

The radio homes of the GRIZ across the state are usually "blacked out" on game day, you know - blackout curtains pulled tight over the windows, such that you can't listen to the game via their internet sites if you IP appears outside the 406. Once in a great while, someone in the control room @ one of these stations forgets to flip the switch, and you can listen to the broadcast, but it isn't often. This forces you to acquire the all-partly-works-some-of-time-access on GG if you want to listen. Which most of us non-locals pay for gladly, because it's the last resort for accessing the broadcast.

I'm wondering if the reason we aren't getting the BSC TV opportunity has something to do with the mess that was precipitated during the CPSLO game last season. The connection to the broadcast was spotty @ best, and when I lashed out @ the provider through GG during the game, the answer I got back pointed the finger squarely @ the U. They were the one's who weren't prepared, had the wrong equipment, etc. The professional broadcasters could only put out what they were given, and that was next to nothing. It might be that there isn't the kind of infrastructure needed, even though I watched games on MTGRIZ for years prior to someone F$%king up the process a few years back. I'll take solace in watching he spuds beat the daylights out of bozeman state @ least. That's on TV somewhere I'm told.
I had good luck last year listening to KGVO. I wanted to listen to Mick's last football games although it was never synced to the video streams. The year before it was blocked. That's been my experience.

Bobkittens match up with the Vandals kicks off at the same time in Moscow as the Griz game. Locally here in Kalispell the channel guide (Charter Spectrum) is showing the Griz being covered both by Cowles and the Altitude 2 overflow channel; but no TV coverage for the Bobcats.

Bertram said:
Bobkittens match up with the Vandals kicks off at the same time in Moscow as the Griz game. Locally here in Kalispell the channel guide (Charter Spectrum) is showing the Griz being covered both by Cowles and the Altitude 2 overflow channel; but no TV coverage for the Bobcats.

Spuds & duds on ESPN3 on my guide. Confused though, the duds game is 9/1 and the Griz play Saturday. Did I miss that? Perhaps a replay?

bgbigdog said:
Bertram said:

Spuds & duds on ESPN3 on my guide. Confused though, the duds game is 9/1 and the Griz play Saturday. Did I miss that? Perhaps a replay?

The scats and spuds do play on Thursday 9/1.

Here are a couple place to check for the game online. You can put in requests too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cfbstreams

https://www.reddit.com/r/cfbuploads

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
SoCal Surfer said:

I had good luck last year listening to KGVO. I wanted to listen to Mick's last football games although it was never synced to the video streams. The year before it was blocked. That's been my experience.

Yep basically pay go griz all access 10$ a month so I can last resort listen to the radio broadcast while my blood pressure is already through the roof after trying to find a legit stream and calling the big providers 22 yr old intern that just happens to be answering calls at 9PM on a saturday...every name in the pissed off book.

mcg said:
So I emailed Altitude and asked them to put the Altitude 2 broadcast of the Griz game on Comcast, perhaps on PPV. I gpt a nice email back that says the game will be on CET HD, channel 900. Presumably it's also on CET SD on channel 105. FWIW the on line guide still shows the minor league soccer match and the Broncos cheerleaders. We shall see.
Looks like CET is only a Colorado area channel...no luck finding that channel in Nashville. Radio it is! (Or one of those streaming link things on Reddit)

Directv 681 Altitude Saturday night at 10:30pm PST

will be attending the game.........will also be saving this to watch when i get home on sunday.

Back