• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana vs. Saint Francis on Altitude 2 outside Montana

EverettGriz said:
SoCal Surfer said:
Ursa,

Thx. If I get edgy on Saturday when looking at the ESPN status online of the game I'll go to your link.

Any bar will have the game.

GoGriz.com will have the radio broadcast.

There are apps on your phone you can use to listen to the broadcast.

There's the slingbox option.

Need I go on? It's 2016. The game is available.

yeah, just not as easily seen around the country as it was in, oh, 1998 or so. but keep on apologizing for the backwardness of your boy haslam et al.

argh! said:
EverettGriz said:
SoCal Surfer said:
Ursa,

Thx. If I get edgy on Saturday when looking at the ESPN status online of the game I'll go to your link.

yeah, just not as easily seen around the country as it was in, oh, 1998 or so. but keep on apologizing for the backwardness of your boy haslam et al.
No shit. 5 years ago I got every game on my iPad. Now it's like it's 1988 all over again, like the internet doesn't even fucking exist. :roll: :roll:

Greed kills. And they're about to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs....

argh! said:
EverettGriz said:
SoCal Surfer said:
Ursa,

I'm really not apologizing for anyone, argh, although perhaps I should.

I'm simply saying that we'll have more of our games televised than the vast majority of FBS programs, and if one can't track down the telecast, they're likely lazy or technologically deficient to the point where they shouldn't operate a ballpoint pen.

Of course there are always a few who bitch just to complain. Five years ago this board was FILLED with whiners and bitchers about the quality of broadcasts and streams from KPAX, but now those same people are whining about the current set up. I say get the fuck over it, drive 2 blocks to your nearest sports bar, order a cold one and watch the GRIZ.

Now, please let me know if I need to apologize to or for anyone for that.

AZGrizFan said:
argh! said:
EverettGriz said:
SoCal Surfer said:
Ursa,

No shit. 5 years ago I got every game on my iPad. Now it's like it's 1988 all over again, like the internet doesn't even f***[*] exist. :roll: :roll:

Greed kills. And they're about to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs....

Sucks that if you live out of MT and can't make to three games in Missoula this year there is no coverage avaialble. I could even watch more Northern Colorado games then UM games this year out of state. A step backwards in exposure for the university.

No worries here, in Henderson, NV. I'll be watching & cheering every Griz game at Torrey Pines Pub in LV! Gooo, Grizzz!

EverettGriz said:
argh! said:
EverettGriz said:
SoCal Surfer said:
Ursa,

I'm really not apologizing for anyone, argh, although perhaps I should.

I'm simply saying that we'll have more of our games televised than the vast majority of FBS programs, and if one can't track down the telecast, they're likely lazy or technologically deficient to the point where they shouldn't operate a ballpoint pen.

Of course there are always a few who bitch just to complain. Five years ago this board was FILLED with whiners and bitchers about the quality of broadcasts and streams from KPAX, but now those same people are whining about the current set up. I say get the f*** over it, drive 2 blocks to your nearest sports bar, order a cold one and watch the GRIZ.

Sling box only works if it is hooked up to a service that gets the channel to begin with. In this case having to be hhoked up to a TV service in the state of MT. so no use to those of us who can't live in MT any more. And i agree that i have always been able to find the games. but all the usual sources have dried up for this year. There are no official online streams this year except NAU and northern Colorado.

EverettGriz said:
I say get the f*** over it, drive 2 blocks to your nearest sports bar, order a cold one and watch the GRIZ.

right, everybody lives in close proximity to a sports bar with enough t.v.'s to dedicate one to obscure fcs games from another region of the country, or just another country. and if that sports bar exists for them, i bet the beer is warm. law of averages.

bgbigdog said:
Bertram said:
Bobkittens match up with the Vandals kicks off at the same time in Moscow as the Griz game. Locally here in Kalispell the channel guide (Charter Spectrum) is showing the Griz being covered both by Cowles and the Altitude 2 overflow channel; but no TV coverage for the Bobcats.

Spuds & duds on ESPN3 on my guide. Confused though, the duds game is 9/1 and the Griz play Saturday. Did I miss that? Perhaps a replay?
My post was the product of 3am sh!t posting... move along nothing to see here

Side note. Weber State's match up against Utah State will be one the 1st live stream college football games hosted via Twitter
[tweet]http://twitter.com/weberstate/status/770734234944221186[/tweet]

According to this article, the Griz - Red Storm game will be available to watch on Griz All-access.

http://gogriz.com/news/2016/8/31/football-griz-meet-red-flash-for-first-time-to-open-season.aspx

grizeyes said:
According to this article, the Griz - Red Storm game will be available to watch on Griz All-access.

http://gogriz.com/news/2016/8/31/football-griz-meet-red-flash-for-first-time-to-open-season.aspx

When I checked, no live streaming option is yet available...

PDXGrizzly said:
grizeyes said:

Article also says game is available on Altitude 2 on Comcast cable packages........hmmmmmm...hopefully this is true.

SouthDakotaGrizzly said:
RayWill said:
AZGrizFan said:
So has it been determined there will NOT be a live broadcast of the game after all on 681-1?

Sounds like it.

Really, because the Altitude website lists the game as being shown live on Altitude 2 (which is 681-1 on DirecTV)?

http://www.altitude.tv/altitude-2-tv-schedule/

My DirecTV guide just says "To Be Announced" for 681-1 at that time, but it says that for all times.
Yeah - DirecTv often doesn't update their guide until late in the week. As long as the Altitude site lists it, I'd assume the DirecTV guide will update at some point.

grizeyes said:

Alright! Back in business...

Grizzly Oredigger said:
grizeyes said:

Alright! Back in business...

We hope!

GO GRIZ!!!

Grizlaw said:
SouthDakotaGrizzly said:
RayWill said:
AZGrizFan said:
So has it been determined there will NOT be a live broadcast of the game after all on 681-1?

Sounds like it.

Really, because the Altitude website lists the game as being shown live on Altitude 2 (which is 681-1 on DirecTV)?

http://www.altitude.tv/altitude-2-tv-schedule/

My DirecTV guide just says "To Be Announced" for 681-1 at that time, but it says that for all times.
Yeah - DirecTv often doesn't update their guide until late in the week. As long as the Altitude site lists it, I'd assume the DirecTV guide will update at some point.

Hope that is the case. It does show up on the webiste. all the articles say it will be on gogriz all access too so maybe they will update the link before game time if all else fails

mcg said:
PDXGrizzly said:
grizeyes said:

Article also says game is available on Altitude 2 on Comcast cable packages........hmmmmmm...hopefully this is true.

I checked my Comcast channel listing for the Seattle area and did not get CET. From what I can tell, it is only available around the Denver area...but I didn't look too hard when my area wasn't covered either.

I'm rolling the dice and going with GoGriz for video.

Back