• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSN Sports picks Wentz to be No. 2 overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
HMMM If I were a fan of a known championship caliber team that was making a run for another title would I A. go to another teams board to bring up a former player having success that I had nothing to do with or
B. enjoy my teams success and prepare for another title run like a grown ass man???
I get dbag john coming on here lately with his chest out, I mean how many late season collapses can a dude handle. Hell I think NAU might hold on this time! Bison fans are just weird I don't get it!

2011BisonAlumni said:
Eriul said:
Calm down holy f***. He's a 2nd year QB with a great team/coach around him.

He woulda been a bust if he went to Cleveland.

He's been playing great so far but QB play is so so so reliant on where you're at. AKA Alex Smith and EVERY Patriot QB

Meh I don’t know. Their offensive line has been below average all year and now will really struggle with the loss of Peters. I still think they struggle with their running game. I’ll give you Ertz being a great TE and decent receivers. Biggest difference from last year as the Eagles had statistically the worst receiving core in football. Something like 8 dropped TD passes last year.

Agree it is early, but he is making plays that very few QB’s have ever been physically been able to make.

As far as being a bust in Cleveland......Tom Brady could walk into Cleveland and would be a bust. ANY QB would be a bust there.

He is playing quite well. I don't want to take that away from him. But anyone with a decent brain can see that the system and coaching is a GREAT portion of the success of a QB in the NFL. There are countless examples of good QB's failing at places and not good QB's succeeding at places just because of systems,coaching, and teammates.

I'm gonna wait a few more years before I put Wentz in the elite category.

Remember RGIII was amazing his first year

P.S. Griz have a top 10 CB in the league right now that MANY people, including plenty on this board doubted. You don't see people digging up old threads to say, "I TOLD YOU SO."

Try to be less of an ass. This kind of cocky BS is why NDSU fans have a bad rep.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
In other news, I remember when some people were being meanies on the Sam Houston board about Trumaine Johnson and how he wouldn't be a great NFL corner. Has anyone gone over to that board to dig up those threads? No?

Oh. Weird.

Do it.

I can't go full douche like that.

That ship has already sailed.

Take a moment as a group to assess what you are all doing right now. Then, think about what a group of douches would do.

Mavman said:
HMMM If I were a fan of a known championship caliber team that was making a run for another title would I A. go to another teams board to bring up a former player having success that I had nothing to do with or
B. enjoy my teams success and prepare for another title run like a grown ass man???
I get dbag john coming on here lately with his chest out, I mean how many late season collapses can a dude handle. Hell I think NAU might hold on this time! Bison fans are just weird I don't get it!

It's not one fan, it's the entire UNDSU class of 2011, or, 2011 UNDSU graduates of various years. I love that they waddle back here like clockwork. Can't stay away! HAHA!

Someone please end this thread with the Bob menery video of Carson escaping the sack vs Wash
It will leave you all smiling!

Mavman said:
Someone please end this thread with the Bob menery video of Carson escaping the sack vs Wash
It will leave you all smiling!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySpKU3TyFGM[/youtube]

NDSUSR said:
Now just need a mod to lock this thread and its a wrap.
:clap:

Not before we note that yet another T-Buff fan saw fit to log onto eGriz.com to post on this thread about a player who hasn't played for UNDSU for two seasons and couldn't win on the main stage.

eGriz.com: Where T-Buffs come to make sure people don't forget about them.

Mavman said:

I love your original name for me :clap: :clap:

And your right, we have 5 wins so the jacks are due for a couple (or three) losses

CDAGRIZ said:
NDSUSR said:
Now just need a mod to lock this thread and its a wrap.
:clap:

Not before we note that yet another T-Buff fan saw fit to log onto eGriz.com to post on this thread about a player who hasn't played for UNDSU for two seasons and couldn't win on the main stage.

eGriz.com: Where T-Buffs come to make sure people don't forget about them.

The main stage? I don’t recall him ever losing a playoff game in his career. Now if you are referring to that smoke filled exhibition game in Missoula, which was later followed by a curb stopping in the playoffs, then I guess so be it. I don’t think he thinks about that game nearly as much as you do. Now I get that is the Griz’s greatest moment as a program since 2001, but you gotta shoot for something better, like beating a P5 FBS team again or winning an FCS national championship.

The only reason I bring this up is because eGriz is literally the only fan board that dedicated debate into tearing down an FCS player based on jealousy and resentment.

AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Leading the NFL in passing TD’s, every single passing statistic on third down, has his team in first place in the NFC and best record in the NFL, and is currently a front runner for MVP.

Great prediction dude!

Wasn't it tho? :lol: :lol:

You should be a consultant for the Griz and assist with recruiting.

Well, I would but I can't take the massive pay cut. :thumb:
I said he was the best prospect to "ever" come out of the FCS at the QB position. Nice to see someone expose you on your bull horn genre. Stat collector? Yes. Poser? Yes. Who is the one looking like a snowflake now... :egriz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back