• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

msu at NAU Game Thread

EverettGriz said:
Also I have it on good authority that Ursa is at some out of the way B&B in Oregon, getting some much-needed sex with the GF. Im led to believe that lasted only about 3 minutes, but they Ursa has no internet connection. I'm certain he can add to this thread after fluids and a rerun to civilization.

Congrats to our buddy on a new personal best! We're thinking of you, Ursa, wherever you are.

I have bad news.

First-BNB-Jefferson_Facebook-630x472.jpg

EverettGriz said:
Fuck.

I hope Ursa had time to grab the Magic Pills on the way out.

Yeah, that fucker always escapes at the last minute with all of his possessions despite my best efforts to make him dissapp -- I mean, yeah, I hope so too. Godspeed.

I love Rob Ash. Hope he stays in Bozo for another 20 years. He is full of commitment.... I think
He will blame the loss on Colter Nuanez........... :clap: :clap: :clap:

OK, so I broke down and went on BN to see all the fussing over there. Better than I thought. At least a dozen threads worth checking out. With all these hysterics, my only thought was, instead of Bobcat Nation the site should be called Kardashian Klub, with Big Rob driving the bus into the ditch somewhere out by Belgrade.

With the kitty kats down 29 in the fourth quarter, one boobkat fan responded, "Yeah, but it's not 30".

:shock: :lol:

havgrizfan said:
I wasn't able to watch this game, I was at a benefit, and was actually following it on the BN game thread, as well as ESPN.com. I saw on BN something about emails being read during the game from Griz fans? Can anyone elaborate on this. Words that were used to describe the emails were "offensive" and "trolling" What did the actual e-mails say?
That is funny because Cat fans are experts at trolling as mmont has clearly shown. It would have been trolling if the Real Ron Ash had emailed in throwing Prukop under the bus, or asking how his slacks looked on television.

CDAGRIZ said:
Some guy I know let me know about the new Good Book. I burned his house down twice, so I'm putting this here:

gQ0YzI.jpg

Edit to credit Ursa.
That might be the best ever.

Grizz Man said:
Mmont said:
If you look at last season, the Cats did many going for it on fourth down and were successful. They did more than average fake punts that were a success too. Stitt has not done much in that way this year. The Griz defense is what has been really good. The offense has sucked!

This offense is predicated on good QB play. Except for the NDSU game, our QB's have been subpar. In the NDSU game we accomplished a win that couldn't happen even in a Rob Ash wet dream. Oh, and even with so-so QB play so far - and it's reasonable to think it will only get better - we have 0 conference losses. The Scats already have 2...
I thought Chalich played pretty well yesterday. His numbers would have been way better if the receivers didn't drop so many catchable balls. Were there some bad throws? Of course. But what QB doesn't have some bad throws?

Fahque said:
Grizz Man said:
Mmont said:
If you look at last season, the Cats did many going for it on fourth down and were successful. They did more than average fake punts that were a success too.
Well, the "fake punts" yesterday left NAU in excellent field position all three times and I believe three scores. How can any good team make up for those kinds of play calls? The coaching lost that game yesterday, pure and simple, with just plain bizarre strategies.

If the Wombats had just played "football," instead of trying to impress the world with "Ash Trick Plays" they could have won that game. Bob Stitt's reputation has obviously gotten inside of Ash's head and Ash feels some need to prove something now.

Grizbeer said:
JonSnow said:
Seriously this announcer is crazy. He has to be on some kind of drug.
Simulcast radio and tv announcer, and Mitch is easily the best in the Big Sky

Love these guys on the basketball broadcasts. Best in the Big Sky and not complete homers.

Latest posts

Back