• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU Bobcat recruits dad tampering with Griz commit

Status
Not open for further replies.
AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Think we can get another "woody" thread locked up? :lol:

The last one was my fault. Ted Penis broke into my house, held a gun to my head, and made me make him an eGriz account. I'd send pics, but he's still standing right here.

That's weird. It's not that hard to make an account. I mean, the account creation process is not impenetrable or anything. That guy was just being a tool.

Yeah, he apparently thought it was really hard, and he kept it up for over four hours until I made the account.

AllWeatherFan said:
Did you tell him to get bent, or did he finally just wilt under the pressure?

Neither. I said, "Here's a tip: If you want to base this account on lies, prepare to get pounded with a ban hammer." He then got spanked within several inches of his life.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
That's why our program is legendary, while MSUs is known around the nation as being perennial choke artists!

:clap: :clap: Totally!!!! Goes to show how desperate they are to beat us!! I got news for them......ain't gonna happen anytime soon!! :shock:

9 in a row in bball too :lol: :lol: :clap:

I almost wonder if maybe us Griz fans should just let this guy continue down the road he's on. Give him enough rope and he may just single-handedly bomb the cats and their shitty little "program" back to naia where they belong.

snap said:
I almost wonder if maybe us Griz fans should just let this guy continue down the road he's on. Give him enough rope and he may just single-handedly bomb the cats and their shitty little "program" back to naia where they belong.

They wouldn't win the Frontier either, Carroll would beat them. :D

Hammer said:
snap said:

They wouldn't win the Frontier either, Carroll would beat them. :D

So would Tech...

Mcqheary (or however you spell his name) should be a damn good qb in the Frontier.

Capture.jpg

Buffets skipped: zero.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
CDA, it sounds like you really took a serious flogging and got the shaft on that whole deal. #cockstrong

Thanks for the brief support. It was definitely a jacked up situation.

CDAGRIZ said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
CDA, it sounds like you really took a serious flogging and got the shaft on that whole deal. #cockstrong

Thanks for the brief support. It was definitely a jacked up situation.

No problem, it would take some serious balls to leave you hangin like that. I am sure you will have no problem being fully erect and effective during your work day. Nothing an all day sucker cant fix, if you dont believe me ask that colon cowboy PGM, he has 3 different flavors.

:coffee:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
That's why our program is legendary, while MSUs is known around the nation as being perennial choke artists!

Aren't you the guy that's been pretending to be a bobcat fan over on BN? Perhaps you shouldn't be mocking what other people do on the Internet ;).

PTGrizzly said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Aren't you the guy that's been pretending to be a bobcat fan over on BN? Perhaps you shouldn't be mocking what other people do on the Internet ;).

That's a pretty funny comment coming from a Cat fan (and MSU graduate) pretending to be a Griz fan on egriz.

PlayerRep said:
PTGrizzly said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

That's a pretty funny comment coming from a Cat fan (and MSU graduate) pretending to be a Griz fan on egriz.

Amusing coming from a former Cat fan turned Griz fan because one team won more than the other. And I didn't realize a bozeman graduate couldn't be a griz fan, thanks for informing me!!

/you're still deflecting

Dude really needs to change his twitter handle to @HumanThumb63

Oh and of course blocking BWahlberg to try to stop him from viewing the tweets is hilarious. Did he block Colter also? Makes me wonder if he's going to go back to pressuring that recruit to decommit now that he thinks he's all sneaky and safe now. BTW. You can view the Human Thumb's tweets without even being logged in to twitter.

Potomac Griz said:
Dude really needs to change his twitter handle to @HumanThumb63

Oh and of course blocking BWahlberg to try to stop him from viewing the tweets is hilarious. Did he block Colter also? Makes me wonder if he's going to go back to pressuring that recruit to decommit now that he thinks he's all sneaky and safe now. BTW. You can view the Human Thumb's tweets without even being logged in to twitter.

Even more funny because his twitter is public. Even if you are not signed in with a twitter account you can see his tweets....you dont even have to follow him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back