• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU Bobcat recruits dad tampering with Griz commit

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTGrizzly said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
That's why our program is legendary, while MSUs is known around the nation as being perennial choke artists!

Aren't you the guy that's been pretending to be a bobcat fan over on BN? Perhaps you shouldn't be mocking what other people do on the Internet ;).

No I got kicked off BN long ago. So thanks again for that.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
PTGrizzly said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
That's why our program is legendary, while MSUs is known around the nation as being perennial choke artists!

Aren't you the guy that's been pretending to be a bobcat fan over on BN? Perhaps you shouldn't be mocking what other people do on the Internet ;).

Simply wishful thinking on their part. I think they miss you.

Looks like big Jon has changed his tune. :lol: It looks like Angel probably is sticking with his verbal. :clap:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JBlive63/status/557761956200071168[/tweet]

signedbewildered said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PTGrizzly said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Simply wishful thinking on their part. I think they miss you.

I think you're right, if they would allow Badlands back on BN it would be nice. They cant handle a little shit talking after the Brawl and I get kicked off...wtf man?

go4two said:
Looks like big Jon has changed his tune. :lol: It looks like Angel probably is sticking with his verbal. :clap:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JBlive63/status/557761956200071168[/tweet]
:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I love it. One of his hashtags is DOLA. :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:

BWahlberg said:
In the recruiting thread but worth calling out. Colter called him out on twitter too.

I'm missing something here. His facebook page shows a picture of his kid? wearing a Montana shirt. Did his kid switch from Griz to the cats?

SAMSDAD said:
BWahlberg said:
In the recruiting thread but worth calling out. Colter called him out on twitter too.

I'm missing something here. His facebook page shows a picture of his kid? wearing a Montana shirt. Did his kid switch from Griz to the cats?

He decommitted after meeting with the new coaches and verballed to the Cats this past weekend.

SAMSDAD said:
BWahlberg said:

His son's Montana shirt is Blue and Gold.

grizpsych said:
SAMSDAD said:
BWahlberg said:

His son's Montana shirt is Blue and Gold.

he should keep it as a memento of the team he almost could have went to...when the bobcats are sitting at home from the playoffs it can also be used to wipe away his tears.

Booster contacting recruit to influence decision. Not a difficult fact pattern, and a pretty clear violation.

Best wishes to the kid, but oh man, good luck to the Bobcat staff on this one; every coach's nightmare is the overly-involved, hyperactive, pushy parent. This one will be on the phone after every game.

CDAGRIZ said:
Booster contacting recruit to influence decision. Not a difficult fact pattern, and a pretty clear violation.
He isn't a booster YET, has a son that gave word to MSU to play although has not signed a LOI.

grizhunter said:
CDAGRIZ said:
He isn't a booster YET, has a son that gave word to MSU to play although has not signed a LOI.

The NCAA definition of a booster includes anyone who has "assisted . . . in the recruitment of prospective student-athletes." It appears that by sending the message the NCAA would identify him as a booster.

Hey guys, in case you're wondering (or care) I've REALLY upset a handful of our BobcatNation buddies. http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=35214&p=511722#p511722" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MOD edit: Time to move along people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back