• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU vs. NDSU Game Thread

Kodiak said:
Bill and Mary now up 15-14 on Georgia Southern.

I am pulling for them.....it hurts to but they are MT boys. some of them.

:x I guess you have that right. :oops: did i say that... :lol: good way to look at it.

God it pains me to say, but McPuff is a damn good QB. Accurate as all phuck.

Johnson are you watching? This is McPuffs 2nd year, so this is what we expect out of you next year (your 2nd year).

Lets Go GRIZ!!! Oh I mean... lol, did any griz fans make it in Griz gear then? anybody watching on TV. I swear I wanted to be there...

our run game was fantastic, it was the blocking for the run game that sucked ass!!!

Kodiak said:
Can we trade for McGee?

Man, he is a STUD!

It's pretty sad when state has a redshirt fr qb that looks all-world and our 5th year seniors look like they did (having mechanic issues).

IntuitiveGriz said:
Kodiak said:
Can we trade for McGee?

Man, he is a STUD!

It's pretty sad when state has a redshirt fr qb that looks all-world and our 5th year seniors look like they did (having mechanic issues).

He recognized the blitz, knew he had one-on-one coverage, then made a perfect throw. Impressive. He also throws well on the run. The Bobcat OC takes advantage of his strengths.

Game is being simulcast on Altitude Channel... but much brighter and clearer if anyone is wants to check.

And Pflugrad did not take advantage of what he had. He chose to try to shove square pegs into round holes, and we all know the result.

Back