• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU vs. NDSU Game Thread

F'N HORRIBLE TIME MANAGEMENT BY THE NDSU QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'68griz said:
And Pflugrad did not take advantage of what he had. He chose to try to shove square pegs into round holes, and we all know the result.

let it go, man...he did the right thing for the future. Let it go, breathe, yoga, hit a bong...something, just let it go.

cats will win this game I think, but I hope not. If NDSU can control the clock and keep the scats offense of the field they have a chance. bozo state can put some points up in a hurry at home.

The color commentator said if msu can win today and if they can beat ewu that msu knows they can possibly repeat what happend in 1978--he doesn't know msu won this level championship in 1984 :lol: That's because it's ancient history.

stubbins said:
'68griz said:
And Pflugrad did not take advantage of what he had. He chose to try to shove square pegs into round holes, and we all know the result.

let it go, man...he did the right thing for the future. Let it go, breathe, yoga, hit a bong...something, just let it go.

cats will win this game I think, but I hope not. If NDSU can control the clock and keep the scats offense of the field they have a chance. bozo state can put some points up in a hurry at home.

Wasn't the right thing for the now, and that's always what matters....

So far NDSU defense has handled msu, one score, like I suspected.

Let's hope that continues into the 2nd half. If so, it looks good for NDSU, they're offense is a 2nd half offense.

CFallsGriz said:
stubbins said:
'68griz said:

Wasn't the right thing for the now, and that's always what matters....

glad I don't run my business that way, gotta look to the future, those that don't find themselves holding the bag when the future gets here. that's what matters....

Back