• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Murray - II

grizpsych said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
This has turned into an utterly fascinating deep-dive into the many-tentacled history of 4B's restaurant. Bravo and thank you to all who've been able to add some small piece to what really is a pretty complicated puzzle! :clap:

My boss at Prime Time would clock on at 2, yell at us, and then sit at the bar and drink a pitcher of beer one glass at a time. He was stabbed by a transient one night when he left work. That happened about two weeks after I quit. :thumb:

Putting my CSI marathon training to good use, but just can't seem to solve this one. Maybe all of you can help. Boss is an asshole causing cook to be come disgruntled. Disgruntled cook quits job due to asshole boss, becomes unemployed transient. Two weeks later, boss is stabbed by a transient. If only there was a plausible motive here I really could solve this?!?

horribilisfan8184 said:
grizpsych said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
This has turned into an utterly fascinating deep-dive into the many-tentacled history of 4B's restaurant. Bravo and thank you to all who've been able to add some small piece to what really is a pretty complicated puzzle! :clap:

My boss at Prime Time would clock on at 2, yell at us, and then sit at the bar and drink a pitcher of beer one glass at a time. He was stabbed by a transient one night when he left work. That happened about two weeks after I quit. :thumb:

Putting my CSI marathon training to good use, but just can't seem to solve this one. Maybe all of you can help. Boss is an asshole causing cook to be come disgruntled. Disgruntled cook quits job due to asshole boss, becomes unemployed transient. Two weeks later, boss is stabbed by a transient. If only there was a plausible motive here I really could solve this?!?

I was actually in a Limo at the time he was stabbed. :thumb:

Back