• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU/Griz Part Deux ?? 12/5 ??

Htowngriz said:
grizindabox said:
Htowngriz said:
grizindabox said:
even though it takes the Griz offense 3+ possessions to work.....
I don't think that's really a problem when you end up scoring 24 in a half. Then again, you seem to go out of your way to find problems.

so you think they will score 24 at NDSU in the first half if they are horrible on their first 3 possessions.....may only have 3-4 possessions in the first half....
I kinda doubt that, but don't let me get in the way of your sand bagging.

you think they will get 7-8

the first one was a big game for montana, not so much for ndsu. montana was fired up and ndsu didnt seem to have same passion. who could blame them really after four in a row i am sure they thought they would show up and win. intensity for ndsu will be high as will montanas this time. the hitting will be awesome. two totally different styles of football. ndsu o line hasnt been as good and dominate as advertised and that is where i believe the game will be won or lost. ndsu o line versus montana front seven. you can see how john crockett made the o line better than it was . lots of young players on ndsu with no playoff experience. both teams have been inconsistent week to week. cant wait until sat.. wish i could go! who would get the home field in a uni vs. montana matchup?

toyota1 said:
the first one was a big game for montana, not so much for ndsu. montana was fired up and ndsu didnt seem to have same passion. who could blame them really after four in a row i am sure they thought they would show up and win. intensity for ndsu will be high as will montanas this time. the hitting will be awesome.

You must have watched a different UM/NDSU game than I did.

grizindabox said:
Htowngriz said:
grizindabox said:
Htowngriz said:
I don't think that's really a problem when you end up scoring 24 in a half. Then again, you seem to go out of your way to find problems.

so you think they will score 24 at NDSU in the first half if they are horrible on their first 3 possessions.....may only have 3-4 possessions in the first half....
I kinda doubt that, but don't let me get in the way of your sand bagging.

you think they will get 7-8

They got 8 in the first half of game 1. If they've got 4-5 possessions once they get going (which God I hope doesn't take that long) it is possible to have 28 points.

All I know is on the USDUN Forum most of them are just as cocky as ever like they won the opener against us and we are a mere stepping stone....a pushover.....a boring insignificant opponent they get to pulverize on their way to #2.....or is it 3 now I forget?

I can only hope the
UDUNSU players think like their fans, at least the ones on the message board.

Back