• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU/Griz Part Deux ?? 12/5 ??

http://www.stubhub.com/north-dakota-state-bison-football-tickets-north-dakota-state-vs-montana-12-5-2015/event/9460990/

NDSUSR said:
http://www.stubhub.com/north-dakota-state-bison-football-tickets-north-dakota-state-vs-montana-12-5-2015/event/9460990/

Thanks. I've never bought from Stubhub. Just want to make sure these are legit tickets. Is it basically a clearing house for season ticket holders?

jodcon said:
Bisonation said:
You guys will lose this game
Yeah we've heard that all year...sometimes it happens too.
What is interesting about the "part two" of this game is how different the two teams are from that first game. NDSU is, of course, without their experienced stud QB. But they went on to win just fine without him. The Griz (hopefully) have their season-starting QB back. But the NDSU defense has had a whole season of experience together, so whatever "trickiness" the Griz O had back then means nothing now. That is, the NDSU defense is way better than they were in that first game. But that works both ways ... the Griz offensive line has, IMO, improved vastly over the course of the season. And the Griz D has gotten better and better. What has not changed is the big play ability of Jamaal Jones and Ellis Henderson.

Bottom line: BG, protected by better O-line play, uses his deep play receivers to offset the natural advantage NDSU has playing at home ... for a Griz win! :egriz:

My prediction: Griz win the first half. The 2nd half? If Bizun score one point more than our first half total we lose.

Silvertip said:
My prediction: Griz win the first half. The 2nd half? If Bizun score one point more than our first half total we lose.

even though it takes the Griz offense 3+ possessions to work.....

rogermp said:
NDSUSR said:

Thanks. I've never bought from Stubhub. Just want to make sure these are legit tickets. Is it basically a clearing house for season ticket holders?

That's a good way to put it. I've definitely overpaid on StubHub, but have never had a problem.

CDAGRIZ said:
rogermp said:
NDSUSR said:

That's a good way to put it. I've definitely overpaid on StubHub, but have never had a problem.

I've bought (and sold) on stub hub dozens of times. never once had a problem.

Griz tickets gets how many for this game? Seems like that would be the easiest way to purchase. Trying to decide if it is worth the 8hr drive vs. watching on ESPN3.

grizindabox said:
Silvertip said:

I don't think that's really a problem when you end up scoring 24 in a half. Then again, you seem to go out of your way to find problems.

Htowngriz said:
grizindabox said:
Silvertip said:

I don't think that's really a problem when you end up scoring 24 in a half. Then again, you seem to go out of your way to find problems.

so you think they will score 24 at NDSU in the first half if they are horrible on their first 3 possessions.....may only have 3-4 possessions in the first half....

grizindabox said:
Htowngriz said:
grizindabox said:
Silvertip said:

so you think they will score 24 at NDSU in the first half if they are horrible on their first 3 possessions.....may only have 3-4 possessions in the first half....
I kinda doubt that, but don't let me get in the way of your sand bagging.

north DAKOTA state = check
north DAKOTA = check
DAKOTA prukop = check
south DAKOTA state = check
north DAKOTA state #2 = TBD

grizzlyfeedsonbison1.jpg

Back