• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU/Griz Part Deux ?? 12/5 ??

FCSwatcher said:
rogermp said:
I release we have to beat SDSU first. But if that happens what would be the ticket allocation for UM for a game in Fargo? Would us average fans/season ticket holders have a crack at those tickets?

The same as the NCAA allows SDSU when they play the Griz

Which is?

rogermp said:
I release we have to beat SDSU first. But if that happens what would be the ticket allocation for UM for a game in Fargo? Would us average fans/season ticket holders have a crack at those tickets?

Probably not a game I'd want to be at as a Griz fan....

rogermp said:

I cant remember if its 500 or 1000 allotted tickets in the playoffs, and they put them behind the bench instead of up in the corner.

Tickets on the scalping market for that rematch would run $150-200/ticket easily.

CV Griz Fan said:
rogermp said:

Why is that? Fans worse than Bozo?

Would the 500 tickets get eaten up by GSA and King Royce's buddies? Any shot for us average fans?

NDSU fans in fargo are awesome, tailgating is sick, you'd be fine.

worse case just be ready the following Monday at 8am for any season ticket returns!

rogermp said:
CV Griz Fan said:
rogermp said:

Would the 500 tickets get eaten up by GSA and King Royce's buddies? Any shot for us average fans?

No. It's just my prediction of the game. NDSU will probably throw six passes and win by three TDs.....

CV Griz Fan said:
rogermp said:
CV Griz Fan said:
rogermp said:

No. It's just my prediction of the game. NDSU will probably throw six passes and win by three TDs.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still wondering about any possible 500 tickets: Would they get eaten up by GSA and King Royce's buddies? Any shot for us average fans?

Good luck against the Jackrabbits, and hope to see you in beautiful, rugged Eastern ND in a few weeks. I will keep the beer on ice for ya, unattended, in my detached garage. Feel free to help yourselves, especially if it is raining.

Bisonation said:
Runtheoption. Low blow, yet fair game. Bravo

They don't seem to want to chat up this possible game ;)

Well considering the circumstances we should be thinking one game at a time but hell it'd be great to silence all of those on bisonville that would like revenge from game 1... Serve up some real humble pie.

floridagriz15 said:
Well considering the circumstances we should be thinking one game at a time but hell it'd be great to silence all of those on bisonville that would like revenge from game 1... Serve up some real humble pie.
We will eat all your humble pie. It will look like the scene from "Stand By Me."

Once the Griz dispatch SDSU this Saturday, is anyone willing to volunteer to bring some Coldsmoke or Faceplant to the game in Fargo on 12/5?

I'd offer to trade some of ND's best craft selections but our choices are terribly slim.

runtheoption said:
floridagriz15 said:
We will eat all your humble pie. It will look like the scene from "Stand By Me."

Lmao. Fantastic. It will be a good game for both sides hope the griz will eating bison burgers again tho.

And we will bring the cold smoke. No trade necessary ;)

Back