• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New #37

bgbigdog said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Hammer said:
Colt would have been a bad ass #37!

Good call, Hammer. I strongly agree. Utterback, the player that could have gifted the #37 to Anderson, thought so as well. But then he said Anderson ONLY had 2 years left. So he followed the tradition and went with a younger Bender.

============================================================================
http://missoulian.com/college/griz/who-s-no-no-griz-is-wearing-the-tradition-laden/article_3823a8a6-d138-11e0-8d92-001cc4c03286.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bobby Hauck mentioned last week that as head coach he had it pretty easy: Two of the guys who wore the jersey were on his coaching staff.

Not that either Paulson or Tim Hauck made the decisions for any other player.

"I talked to Coach Paulson and he just said, ‘You know, it's up to you,' " said Utterback. "I had lots of easy choices: Colt Anderson would've been an easy choice, but he only had two years left. Shann Schillinger would've been good. But Carson Bender had been working really hard and had a lot of potential."
===========================================================================

Should have been Colt or Shann.

With this logic, it should be Tucker Schye!

reinell30 said:
bgbigdog said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Hammer said:

Good call, Hammer. I strongly agree. Utterback, the player that could have gifted the #37 to Anderson, thought so as well. But then he said Anderson ONLY had 2 years left. So he followed the tradition and went with a younger Bender.

http://missoulian.com/college/griz/who-s-no-no-griz-is-wearing-the-tradition-laden/article_3823a8a6-d138-11e0-8d92-001cc4c03286.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bobby Hauck mentioned last week that as head coach he had it pretty easy: Two of the guys who wore the jersey were on his coaching staff.

"I talked to Coach Paulson and he just said, ‘You know, it's up to you,' " said Utterback. "I had lots of easy choices: Colt Anderson would've been an easy choice, but he only had two years left. Shann Schillinger would've been good. But Carson Bender had been working really hard and had a lot of potential."

This. Tucker gets my vote for sure :thumb:

reinell30 said:
bgbigdog said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Hammer said:

It should have been Schye last year.........

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
reinell30 said:
bgbigdog said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

It should have been Schye last year.........
#37 sittin' on the bench? Not much for a legacy #.

In an unconventional move wags named the new 37 today, a toddler.
[tweet]http://twitter.com/CoachJSemore/status/572826128680927233[/tweet]

signedbewildered said:
From what I gathered PR is convinced Alpha doesn't know Jack.

I know JJ and we tlak about PR from time to time..........he is a former coach so he understands what a lot of parents think about our resident plaYeraper.

:coffee:

Back