• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Facility Renderings and Donation Announcement

GrizLA said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GrizLA said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Probably adjusted for inflation to cover the bill when it's finally built in 17 years.
Nope...just a different perspective with different values. The new Physics center will also give world researchers a place to meet, work and probably add to UC Nobel Prizes, creating jobs, and improving life..beyond football.

Not doubting it's a good thing. Just not sure why it's relevant. Unless, of course, one has a never-ending and completely transparent agenda that California is better than Montana.
Perspective....

You would think with all the money California is pumping into these universities, the geniuses would be able to figure out how to not bankrupt the state and also manage water resources to protect them from drought...after all I thought you hippies were supposed to show the world how much better you guys are at managing natural resources....weird

CDAGRIZ said:
GrizLA said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GrizLA said:
This is a great moment for UM but to put into perspective, today the U of Cal. at Santa Barbara, with no football team, announced a gift of $65 million to build an addition to its Physics Labs and classrooms.

Probably adjusted for inflation to cover the bill when it's finally built in 17 years.
Nope...just a different perspective with different values. The new Physics center will also give world researchers a place to meet, work and probably add to UC Nobel Prizes, creating jobs, and improving life..beyond football.

Not doubting it's a good thing. Just not sure why it's relevant. Unless, of course, one has a never-ending and completely transparent agenda that California is better than Montana.

Just as irrelevant is that California is a state where voters consistently turn down any thing that takes money out of the pockets of the welfare recipients. Hell they haven't even been able to get a stadium financed in LA to bring the NFL back to the 2nd largest market in the country for what 20 years? :roll:

Congrats to U of M and a huge thanks to the Washington family!!!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
GrizLA said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GrizLA said:

Perspective....

You would think with all the money California is pumping into these universities, the geniuses would be able to figure out how to not bankrupt the state and also manage water resources to protect them from drought...after all I thought you hippies were supposed to show the world how much better you guys are at managing natural resources....weird

I'm a resident. All I will say is that this state is a fucking political shitshow the likes of which I guarantee you have never seen. It's a joke.

85 degrees and sunny today, though. :roll:

CDAGRIZ said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
GrizLA said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Perspective....

I'm a resident. All I will say is that this state is a f***[*] political shitshow the likes of which I guarantee you have never seen. It's a joke.

85 degrees and sunny today, though. :roll:

Feels like 95 without being able to water your lawn and run through the sprinklers I'm sure...haha

grizrgood said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GrizLA said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Just as irrelevant is that California is a state where voters consistently turn down any thing that takes money out of the pockets of the welfare recipients. Hell they haven't even been able to get a stadium financed in LA to bring the NFL back to the 2nd largest market in the country for what 20 years? :roll:

Seems to me the NFL owners are among the biggest welfare recipients anywhere.

The football program and basketball programs are going to start getting some kids that they normally wouldn't get. Don't forget, Montana already has very good basketball programs and this will make them better too.

mcg said:
grizrgood said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GrizLA said:

Seems to me the NFL owners are among the biggest welfare recipients anywhere.
Winner!

Latest posts

Back