• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Scoreboard and Sound System

BWahlberg said:
Not 100% sure on it but I believe there was a delay that came up from re-routing a power source/supply that the build would impact which would actually make the whole campus go dark for 3-4 days. Was told something along those lines but not specifically that the delay was because of that.
Unless there was a second cable in the exact same spot, that cable reroute was completed several months ago. Not that there may have been a similar complication. It happens.

After all, when MSU decided to upgrade "The Brick" a number of years ago, they had to go back to the regents for an additional $1.5 million overrun, as they had discovered during the remodel-- on a campus full of engineers and architects -- that the wiring in the Brick dated back to its construction. Nobody had thought, then, that a 40 year old facility would have 40 year old wiring. It literally had not crossed their minds. It is that level of education and expertise that prospective students now aspire to obtain for themselves.

yeager_fan said:
You guys have to let it go.

You guys win at video boards and preseason games. We can accept that. No need to keep bringing us into the conversation.

Thanks for continually logging onto eGriz.com to let us all know your thoughts. We will leave the laser light shows and Basketball productions to you guys. I'm sure so many Griz fans are on your Sioux board.

CDAGRIZ said:
yeager_fan said:

You guys win at video boards and preseason games. We can accept that. No need to keep bringing us into the conversation.

Thanks for continually logging onto eGriz.com to let us all know your thoughts. We will leave the laser light shows and Basketball productions to you guys. I'm sure so many Griz fans are on your Sioux board.

Why can't I come on here? I enjoy it... I have become a big fan of playerep.

yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
yeager_fan said:

You can! We all like to read posts from the portly. I like to read them aloud in a John Goodman-type voice.

CDAGRIZ said:
yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
yeager_fan said:

You can! We all like to read posts from the portly. I like to read them aloud in a John Goodman-type voice.

Why do you have to be so mean?

yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Why do you have to be so mean?

Sorry, bro. I can't help it.

Latest posts

Back