• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW VERBAL: OL Sean Anderson Buckeye, AZ

BDizzle said:
AZGrizFan said:
Watching his tape doesn't it seem amazing (and more than a little odd) that Montana was his ONLY division 1 offer?

That was my question as well. Wonder why he doesn't have more.
Been driving his mom and I crazy too, he was invited to ASU UofA UW and UNLV. My opinion is that those coaches haven’t realized that he has just turned 17 in June and this is only his 2nd year playing varsity FB, he also moved from CA to AZ his sophomore year. Your coaches have the ability to see his potential. Most of his peers in 2018 are 18 yrs old pushing 19 and have been in a consistent HS FB program. And thanks for the warm welcome [emoji120] .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoldierGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
:clap:

Welcome!

This is NOT the EverettGriz standard that I know. :( Bring it back!

Currently too many dumbasses on the board who used my posts to derail threads which should focus on quality recruits. Sad state. But it'll be back. Just in getting a little tune-up.

EverettGriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
:clap:

Welcome!

This is NOT the EverettGriz standard that I know. :( Bring it back!

Currently too many dumbasses on the board who used my posts to derail threads which should focus on quality recruits. Sad state. But it'll be back. Just in getting a little tune-up.

:thumb:

atomik235 said:
BDizzle said:
AZGrizFan said:
Watching his tape doesn't it seem amazing (and more than a little odd) that Montana was his ONLY division 1 offer?

That was my question as well. Wonder why he doesn't have more.
Been driving his mom and I crazy too, he was invited to ASU UofA UW and UNLV. My opinion is that those coaches haven’t realized that he has just turned 17 in June and this is only his 2nd year playing varsity FB, he also moved from CA to AZ his sophomore year. Your coaches have the ability to see his potential. Most of his peers in 2018 are 18 yrs old pushing 19 and have been in a consistent HS FB program. And thanks for the warm welcome [emoji120] .

Thanks for the insight. And don't be worried. Your son will have an amazing 4-5 years in Missoula. One of the best choices he has made!

I also believe the Griz have a great strength coach...give him a red shirt year in the program and he will become a guy those schools will kick themselves for missing and he will have a great career and experience. Can't wait to see him in his twenties

We can’t wait to get up there and look around, we let him do his visit alone... Excited for the future.

At least bobby will have a decent stock of lineman when he gets here next spring. Then he'll immediately convert 15 wr's to corners and safeties, cut another 10 receivers and stock more lineman with the freed up scholarship money

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
At least bobby will have a decent stock of lineman when he gets here next spring. Then he'll immediately convert 15 wr's to corners and safeties, cut another 10 receivers and stock more lineman with the freed up scholarship money

I was thinking the same Thing :thumb:

hm.grwn.grizfan said:

realizing your post is hyperbole, there are actually 14 WR's on the roster (not counting 7 freshmen redshirting). Two of those are already hurt. One is a converted QB. 2 of the 14 are SR's....I'm gonna guess at LEAST 2, possibly 3 of the 19 remaining (assuming all 19 stay) will be converted to the defensive side of the ball next year, just like Nash was last year.

Back