• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW VERBAL: OL Sean Anderson Buckeye, AZ

That’s my son! As loyal as they get. Looking forward to flying up and checking out Missoula!!! GO GRIZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kimtolle41 said:
That’s my son! As loyal as they get. Looking forward to flying up and checking out Missoula!!! GO GRIZ

as a father of teenagers, I can respect the damage that one could do to a fully stocked fridge. I'm excited to see him play, welcome to Griz Nation!

atomik235 said:
Local paper with an article on Sean. https://issuu.com/timespub/docs/0103_wvv_west/16

That is a great read and like I said before Griz Nation is going to love this kid. I'm already a fan of his tremendous attitude. Congrats to your entire family on a job well done!

with his apparent work ethic and drive....natural physical size...and Haucks drive for pushing athletes to their maximum potential....this kid could very well see himself in the NFL in 5 years.

Despite slew of late suitors, Anderson signs with the Griz
https://skylinesportsmt.com/despite-slew-of-late-suitors-anderson-signs-with-the-griz/

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Despite slew of late suitors, Anderson signs with the Griz
https://skylinesportsmt.com/despite-slew-of-late-suitors-anderson-signs-with-the-griz/
Created an account and still can’t read article on phone?

So awesome to have the parents join in here. Since you are here, I have to ask: WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN FEEDING HIM? :shock:

Based on what I see on his hudl highlights, I have to assume pancakes because he loves to serve them! :lol:

EDIT:
Early impressions are the obvious "daaaaaaaamn that's a big boy", great field/positional awareness, and attitude. He always seems to know where the play is in relation to himself. In pass protection he keeps his eyes down field to look for potential blitzers, or other play developments while engaged in his blocks. The angles he takes on defenders in second level blocks for the run game show the same awareness. I love the way he finishes plays all the way to the whistle or the ground (mmmm, pancakes!). Without going into a lot of detail, his blocking technique needs a lot of work. He almost looks like a defender who got thrown into the OL.

Overall, the positives definitely outweigh the negatives, by a lot. What I see as his biggest apparent shortcomings are easily coached into him with individual or 1-on-1 drill work, as long as he is open to the coaching. Meanwhile, what he does have is at best difficult to teach if he didn't have it (size can't be taught at all), and would require full team drills or even game time experience.

I assume he will redshirt 2018 while they work on that technique, and am really looking forward to seeing how much he progresses by 2019 spring camps.

IVLIANVS said:
So awesome to have the parents join in here. Since you are here, I have to ask: WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN FEEDING HIM? :shock:

Based on what I see on his hudl highlights, I have to assume pancakes because he loves to serve them! :lol:

EDIT:
Early impressions are the obvious "daaaaaaaamn that's a big boy", great field/positional awareness, and attitude. He always seems to know where the play is in relation to himself. In pass protection he keeps his eyes down field to look for potential blitzers, or other play developments while engaged in his blocks. The angles he takes on defenders in second level blocks for the run game show the same awareness. I love the way he finishes plays all the way to the whistle or the ground (mmmm, pancakes!). Without going into a lot of detail, his blocking technique needs a lot of work. He almost looks like a defender who got thrown into the OL.

Overall, the positives definitely outweigh the negatives, by a lot. What I see as his biggest apparent shortcomings are easily coached into him with individual or 1-on-1 drill work, as long as he is open to the coaching. Meanwhile, what he does have is at best difficult to teach if he didn't have it (size can't be taught at all), and would require full team drills or even game time experience.

I assume he will redshirt 2018 while they work on that technique, and am really looking forward to seeing how much he progresses by 2019 spring camps.
He is very happy with chicken strips and potato wedges... lol. He will continue training with his private coaches here, and UM currently intends to redshirt him as far as I know, I like to remind people he just turned 17 in June.....

https://twitter.com/s_e_training/status/984942794887151616?s=21

Working hard on speed this off season.

Back