• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW VERBAL: OL Sean Anderson Buckeye, AZ

AZGrizFan said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
From Sean Anderson this morning:

"Yes, I have been in contact with all of the remaining coaches and Hauck himself, I am maintaining my offer and will be signing on early signing day."

I will have a story on Sean's commitment through the coaching transition later on this week.

Now if we can keep the 1st team D-lineman Lorenzo Brown on board, we're good to go! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

From all I can see that kid is excited to be a Griz and very committed. I hope so!

AZGrizFan said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

"Yes, I have been in contact with all of the remaining coaches and Hauck himself, I am maintaining my offer and will be signing on early signing day."

I will have a story on Sean's commitment through the coaching transition later on this week.

Now if we can keep the 1st team D-lineman Lorenzo Brown on board, we're good to go! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Agree for the most part this early class seems to be in good shape. Fouch is one that may be one that doesn’t sign early. Still think he’s a Griz because of dad and brother connections but Oregon State seems to hovering strong lately least on twitter. Again maybe I just read way too much into it. We should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Admirable.

dayday said:
AZGrizFan said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Agree for the most part this early class seems to be in good shape. Fouch is one that may be one that doesn’t sign early. Still think he’s a Griz because of dad and brother connections but Oregon State seems to hovering strong lately least on twitter. Again maybe I just read way too much into it. We should be fine.

I'd be surprised if Fouch didn't sign early. He seems to be all Griz and his Twitter is active with other Griz recruits. He will be huge pick up.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:

YES!!!!! Sooo excited to see how big of a beast Sean can become with the Griz!!!!

GO GRIZ!!!!

Offensive Lineman have got to be pumped to play under Hauck....theyre the cog that drives his dominant teams....I cant wait to get back to our dominant o-lines.

Surprisingly Stitt actually left quite a good amount of talented big guys for the o-line for Hauck to play with.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Offensive Lineman have got to be pumped to play under Hauck....theyre the cog that drives his dominant teams....I cant wait to get back to our dominant o-lines.

Surprisingly Stitt actually left quite a good amount of talented big guys for the o-line for Hauck to play with.

Why is that surprising?

AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Why is that surprising?

I was surprised with the amount of talent Stitt had been able to recruit for his system on the o-line...and BIG guys at that.

BadlandsGrizFan said:

I actually think the Griz' offensive line was pretty dang dominant this season. Of course, four of them are now gone. And while a dominant OL is a huge piece of the puzzle, I just think you're expecting an offense that's not going to happen. Playing tough and physical will be a huge premium again under Hauck, but a 2-back, 2-tight end, under center, 15-seconds in the huddle methodically-paced offense is NOT what Hauck and Rosie are going to run at Montana.

George Ferguson said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

I actually think the Griz' offensive line was pretty dang dominant this season. Of course, four of them are now gone. And while a dominant OL is a huge piece of the puzzle, I just think you're expecting an offense that's not going to happen. Playing tough and physical will be a huge premium again under Hauck, but a 2-back, 2-tight end, under center, 15-seconds in the huddle methodically-paced offense is NOT what Hauck and Rosie are going to run at Montana.

They will at times but I agree it’s going to be a lot of spread and there will still be tempo. The difference is it’ll be more varied and multiple which I think can be great. It’s going to be flexible depending on the game and situation. If they need to milk the clock they but if they need to come out and be aggressive with tempo they will.

Ringneck said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Admirable.

+1000

BadlandsGrizFan said:

People can say what they might about Stitt as a Head coach. But we are all about to find out what a great recruiter he was. Coach Hauck has been left a ton of talent and now UM has a talented head coach.

Great combination!!!

Paytonlives said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

People can say what they might about Stitt as a Head coach. But we are all about to find out what a great recruiter he was. Coach Hauck has been left a ton of talent and now UM has a talented head coach.

Great combination!!!

Hauck has talent here but disagree that Stitt was a
great recruiter. He's never had to recruit on this level before and he did a pretty good job. I think it's important that Justin Green said they would keep "most of the Montana commits" and "most of the out of state commits." He said the Hauck is still evaluating the current commits.

The point is Hauck probably won't take all of these commits, and other Stitt recruited players will inevitably not make it. He doesn't have the talent, we havent had the talent for years to win the Big Sky and be at the top of FCS, don't think Bobby has the guys to do it now. Hope I'm wrong

WaGriz4life said:
Paytonlives said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Great combination!!!

great recruiter. He's never had to recruit on this level before and he did a pretty good job. I think it's important that Justin Green said they would keep "most of the Montana commits" and "most of the out of state commits." He said the Hauck is still evaluating the current commits.

The point is Hauck probably won't take all of these commits, and other Stitt recruited players will inevitably not make it. He doesn't have the talent, we havent had the talent for years to win the Big Sky and be at the top of FCS, don't think Bobby has the guys to do it now. Hope I'm wrong

Time will tell. But I think you are wrong

WaGriz4life said:
Paytonlives said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Great combination!!!

If that’s what you believe, you’re just being unobjectively anti Stitt.

WaGriz4life said:
Paytonlives said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Great combination!!!

You are not wrong, you have an eye for talent. Bobby better upgrade many positions and fast or the masses will turn on him.

Coach said:
WaGriz4life said:
Paytonlives said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Great combination!!!

You are not wrong, you have an eye for talent. Bobby better upgrade many positions and fast or the masses will turn on him.

Please share your insights there coach. Which positions need upgraded?

Paytonlives said:
WaGriz4life said:
Paytonlives said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Great combination!!!

Time will tell. But I think you are wrong

I'm with you Paytonlives, I think there is a ton of talent on this team and Stitt and company did a great job recruiting. With Hauck at the helm the Griz should rise to the top quickly.

GO GRIZ!!!!

WaGriz4life said:
Paytonlives said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Great combination!!!

Dont worry you are!

Back