• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW VERBAL: OL Sean Anderson Buckeye, AZ

Man, a commitment thread getting to 5 pages? Either something's going very wrong or we're setting some insane expectations where the Big Sky's the limit in 2018.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Offensive Lineman have got to be pumped to play under Hauck....theyre the cog that drives his dominant teams....I cant wait to get back to our dominant o-lines.

Surprisingly Stitt actually left quite a good amount of talented big guys for the o-line for Hauck to play with.

Also, would players be "pumped" to play under a coach that last had any success when they were in 4th or 5th grade? Would they know to be pumped? I'm not denying he's a good coach, and probably better now, but let's not pretend that leaving Missoula nearly a decade ago has been kind to Hauck, and recruits have memories like goldfish.

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
Man, a commitment thread getting to 5 pages? Either something's going very wrong or we're setting some insane expectations where the Big Sky's the limit in 2018.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Offensive Lineman have got to be pumped to play under Hauck....theyre the cog that drives his dominant teams....I cant wait to get back to our dominant o-lines.

Surprisingly Stitt actually left quite a good amount of talented big guys for the o-line for Hauck to play with.

Also, would players be "pumped" to play under a coach that last had any success when they were in 4th or 5th grade? Would they know to be pumped? I'm not denying he's a good coach, and probably better now, but let's not pretend that leaving Missoula nearly a decade ago has been kind to Hauck, and recruits have memories like goldfish.

With that thing called the interenet (at least for the next few days until the govt totally bends us all over) its pretty easy to find the old teams playing style under Hauck.....

He may have changed some, but his mentality remains, play tough, hard nose football!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:

BadlandsGrizFan said:

With that thing called the interenet (at least for the next few days until the govt totally bends us all over) its pretty easy to find the old teams playing style under Hauck.....

He may have changed some, but his mentality remains, play tough, hard nose football!

My whole thing here is "what comes to mind first?" What comes to mind without doing a bit of research? Never want a client to go off of what they find on their own. Brand's gotta speak for itself. Right now, to a high school senior, does it speak for itself?

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:

BadlandsGrizFan said:

My whole thing here is "what comes to mind first?" What comes to mind without doing a bit of research? Never want a client to go off of what they find on their own. Brand's gotta speak for itself. Right now, to a high school senior, does it speak for itself?

No. Bobby's speaking for the brand. And I'm fine with that. :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:

No. Bobby's speaking for the brand. And I'm fine with that. :thumb:

Ya...I'm cool with Bobby speaking for our brand.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/seana2306/status/941882973476995072[/tweet]

Got to admit it kid looks good in Maroon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomik235 said:

You and your son are already becoming Griz Nation favorites. We love when parents chime in here, and I love Sean's total commitment to Griz football. He is going to be a special player and we are excited to have him in Missoula. Seems like a good leader already too. Thanks for posting!

atomik235 said:

Would love to hear your impression from a parent's perspective of what was said, stressed etc in a Bobby/Chad visit

Ursus1 said:
atomik235 said:

Would love to hear your impression from a parent's perspective of what was said, stressed etc in a Bobby/Chad visit

What happens in the living room on a recruiting visit stays in the living room. Cmon Ursus you’re better than that😁

Paytonlives said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

People can say what they might about Stitt as a Head coach. But we are all about to find out what a great recruiter he was. Coach Hauck has been left a ton of talent and now UM has a talented head coach.

Great combination!!!

I don’t buy that Stitt was a great recruiter. Not in the slightest actually.

This team has to get bigger and stronger in a major way.

griz5700 said:
Paytonlives said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

People can say what they might about Stitt as a Head coach. But we are all about to find out what a great recruiter he was. Coach Hauck has been left a ton of talent and now UM has a talented head coach.

Great combination!!!

I don’t buy that Stitt was a great recruiter. Not in the slightest actually.

This team has to get bigger and stronger in a major way.

Stitt was not a bad recruiter. However, his biggest assets were Green, Semore and Ferriter. Those three brought in a lot of the talent that is on the roster. Say what you will about Semore as a DC but the man was a really a good recruiter.

https://twitter.com/ebringas/status/943660422720249856

A little preview, Sean hasn’t had time to tweet out tonight’s fun.

Folks we do appreciate the support you are showing us, can’t wait to get out to Missoula.

atomik235 said:

Folks we do appreciate the support you are showing us, can’t wait to get out to Missoula.

Please keep posting and please keep sharing. Missoula is going to love your kid and your family. Thanks for joining Griz Nation!

ab553a606ea7e9969678ad57fc4ba569.jpg
Looking forward to being part of the GRIZ family!

HookedonGriz said:
atomik235 said:

Please keep posting and please keep sharing. Missoula is going to love your kid and your family. Thanks for joining Griz Nation!
Group photo of Signing Day! Looking forward to becoming part of the GRIZ fam!

kimtolle41 said:
HookedonGriz said:
atomik235 said:

Group photo of Signing Day! Looking forward to becoming part of the GRIZ fam!

Love his excitement and his commitment to stay with Griz when itjercoffers started pouring in. He's going to learn a ton from Germer. That guy is a technician.

WyomingGrizFan said:
Yea, ya gotta watch out for then thar 'itjercoffers.'

I ran into itjercoffers at the Mo Club one time. Fun guy but no self control after 3 or 4 seven & sevens.

Back